Even animals don't live like this

What will it take to make the normies snap?

Attached: 9539591935.png (1623x1500, 1.26M)

You need to neck yourself. Now. Reddit faggot

peasants don’t revolt without a hero; peasants are 90% of the 350 million, so that’s like 320 million peasants. they will never revolt

Adverse possession. Go into someone's home an openly and continually occupy it. Its yours by law. I'm suprised more people don't do this

Plebs never truly revolt, only elites do
We will never get a revolt until our elites are in love with the way things are now.

is he saying he sleeps on it like that? i genuinely dont understand

Doesn't that only work after like years of squatting? You can't just walk into someone's house and claim it.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what that nigger is trying to say.

Nothing. They do not register the same thought pattern freedom lovers and anti vaxxers have. They are completely blind to all but in the long run it will probably be better for them due to having a more positive mindset and not thinking about all the rot.

Yes, that is his home.

What a homo

>What will it take to make the normies snap?
What do you mean?! Non-normies arent even snapping. Why is nu-Any Forums convinced theyre not just another flavor of normie?

>They do not register the same thought pattern freedom lovers and anti vaxxers have
>he unironically types and clicks *Post* on Any Forums
You boomers really fucked this place up with your lead poisoned fever dreams

lol what a poorfag, i live in goldwing

Are you having trouble killing to urself? Please ask for assistance if you need to.

Dont you have some facebook group to leave histrionic comments on?

-Randy D.

yes its like 20 years

>Histrionic
Covid is not over, it is out of the news cycle which means we can't talk about it but restrictions and loss of freedoms are real.

>facebook
I don't know why i have to explain myself to an fbi agent but will anyway. I have not used facebook for over a decade, within this decade only for business purposes.

Based boomer

Reddit so gay

You have to pay property taxes in most states for that to work.

Just looked through all his posts. I think it's real...

He works as a doordash delivery guy and sleeps on it like that.

A lot of his posts are about orders getting canceled and how he got a free meal.

Fucking weird.

>I lived in the trunk of a nissan sentra for 6 months doing some extreme stealth camping at Walmart. I didn't like to be seen or anyone to know that I'm inside the car so I pulled into normal shopping spots and stayed in the trunk. I had one seat down with a blanket to put my feet out. Now I have a Honda PCX 150 scooter. I found that I can sit on it backwards and cover myself completely out of sight with a motorcycle cover.

It doesn't look like lives in a great area, so I can't see how housing could be that bad. I think he might be a sperg or something.

>saving $800+ extra dollars a month all you have to do is live like absolute dog shit
Nice.

Attached: 1623025013451.jpg (729x729, 81.66K)

He's probably going to destroy his neck and back sleeping like that. Then he's permanently crippled.

>actual mentally ill boomer
lmao. 2016 ruined this place

People willing to lead a movement become elites.

They do not let heroes exist. They kill, sabatoge and eat them like fat disgusting sickly piggie piggies

Listen and learn

I will kill you where you stand you peice of shit

He could just stealth sleep in a gym & I dont get what this nigger is saying either.

Attached: 1653854436458.jpg (1024x1024, 152.53K)

fuckin kek.
>this is your average Any Forumsack in 2022

Fuck you

Attached: 50e7fuckyou3chand716bb3secretf7code494500000f.jpg (1448x1086, 95.6K)