Not again…

We need a ban on all assault vehicles now. These dangerous cars are weapons of war that must not be in the hands of people. How many people must die day after day until we put a stop to this madness.

the-sun.com/news/5449859/victims-dead-injured-cars-nebraska-memorial-day-rally/

Attached: 278E8AA0-9948-4D85-8EFE-3510BDADCA4F.jpg (1536x1667, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pennlive.com/nation-world/2022/05/2-dead-20-hurt-as-cars-crash-into-crowd-at-memorial-day-weekend-event-in-nebraska.html
the-sun.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These people should have to pass some kind of background check and some kind of testing.

That doesn't work as a joke because the same people who want to ban guns unironically do want to ban cars as well.

insightful

BAN ALL CARS NOW!!!

fucking full auto gas pedals did it again.

Let me guess, you need more? Despicable

Attached: Toyota-Corolla-1994lr.jpg (529x363, 26.89K)

Assault car is how I plan to obtain a weapon when the inevitable hits.

>no description of suspect
Nigger confirmed.

pennlive.com/nation-world/2022/05/2-dead-20-hurt-as-cars-crash-into-crowd-at-memorial-day-weekend-event-in-nebraska.html

>the-sun.com
unreadable garbage.
the poster site for the absolute cancer that is modern site design

think again fag, we're going further back

Attached: download.jpg (276x182, 9.95K)

Another reminder that guns aren’t the problem. Our culture and society is sick.

we need to ban niggers

Vehicles cause a lot more deaths than guns, knives, and hand grenades combined.

comfy as fuck.
i bet any 90s toyota that is in pristine condition is probably worth so much right now. i would drive the piss out of one

Wow. How could man, 18, do that? What a tragic loss for the families of the two women aged 20 to 22.

99% it's a nigger or a spic.

This happened less than a block from me. Not surprised. Car meets and strangers never mix, and there's an accident on O st every other day already.

>A bloody, but mostly peaceful motorized protest

Lincoln Nebraska native here. It was a 20 year old girl drive.

>These people should have to pass some kind of background check and some kind of testing.
Great idea, a car should have something like a license and the owner should carry a card identifying themselves as qualified to operate the car. Have tags on the outside that the police can look up and determine if the car is "legal" and also have the owner carry liability insurance in case of accident.

it is needed sorely for cars.

And where's the major outcry that matches the same levels of Uvalde?
Hypocrites.