Canada. Wtf?

What’s happening in Canada right now? Are they saying that current gun owners are good to go, or are they saying that they have to give up their firearms?

Attached: 67D0F355-7A7C-4C2B-92B2-582CC206812B.jpg (3000x1520, 308.93K)

I went to one of the grotto's near mcgill, bad shits about to go down burger

Attached: 1549148062506.jpg (612x458, 58.82K)

dunno, but i'm just not gonna comply lol

Attached: 20191024_111444a.jpg (864x1152, 303.15K)

There are no handgun owners in Canada anyways. This is business as usual. I mean even if you do own a handgun, you are not allowed under any circumstances to use it for self-defense, so what's the point?

you got a gun? grats you get to die with it, but your children wont get even the choice for one

>What’s happening in Canada right now? Are they saying that current gun owners are good to go, or are they saying that they have to give up their firearms?
They are saying that the bill was tabled, which only means that they are looking at it. Nothing has been decided yet.
These Canada gun threads are as hysterical as a fucking biological woman with ovaries

Is this true?

secession would be nice, finally a justifiable excuse to invade and absorb

Yes for the most part. I mean in theory and only in theory you could use a firearm to defend yourself, but a pistol needs to be put in a safe with a lockout device like a trigger lock and the ammo stored separately. Most Canadian gun safes have a separate safe inside for ammo storage for handguns or other classified restricted firearms. This would make getting a firearm in a crisis situation difficult and if you pull your gun on someone who has a force disadvantage (One criminal without a firearm of his own) you're comitting manslaughter.

Even if you defend yourself with your firearm in a legal situation, the feds can still charge you with a lesser offence and they will take away your firearm and privilege of owning a firearm.

Welcome to Canada.

Attached: 1642470904983.jpg (1093x797, 116.51K)

Only 22% of Canadians own guns, most of them for hunting since there's a chance if you use them in self defense, say against a thief or whatever you can get charged for excessive force. Fucking stupid, right? But welcome to clown land!

Attached: 1653529499245.png (712x615, 706.07K)

oops looks like someone beat me to it, but yeah.

im pretty sure they are saying that no more new "handguns" and no more new licences, you get a PAL and than for a handgun you need a 'restricted' permit too. Though it seems they are banning legal handgun sales even 3rd party or trades so basically if you are currently a handgun owner you can only just continue to own it and cant sell it or trade it unless you are retarded enough to hand it in to the government. trudoo cant get an actual gun grab going the people up here arent stupid. 99% of the shootings are illegal handguns here and everyone knows it.

I love my Canuck bros stay strong

Attached: DEB85A81-87D3-4A15-BBDF-59FE872881D3.jpg (520x1024, 153.32K)

You will see record low compliance. We will prove ourselves to the be the greatest anglos, just like we did with the largest convoy in history. Just you watch.

Attached: black face white pill.jpg (2048x1365, 272.84K)

if the mans a nose, you must depose

This is the only hope that Canadians have. You can't get Canadians act worth of shit, for positive or negative. Whereas both Left and Right in other parts of the world push and pull, Canadians just sit on their asses while the government lacks the manpower to pull of their far-left policies.

It sucks because this means the Canadian government can fast boil the frog, but they can't do anything with it. Canadians are perhaps the laziest people in the world.

I believe in you bros. If they try that shit here I hope we have no compliance but who knows.

superpigs will force people in cities to use guns
superpigs will pay the bloodprice for gun rights in canada
God bless those wild bacons!

They're banning purchase, sale and transfer. The next step is obviously confiscation.

>Whereas both Left and Right in other parts of the world push and pull
That's D&C and what the establishment wants, retard.
>Canadians are perhaps the laziest people in the world.
Did you not watch ANY of the trucker convoy shit? The convoy thousands of miles long? The streets of Ottawa choked with people? The millions raised in crowdfunding? The highway overpasses full of people with banners? Auscucks and Britbongs have done NOTHING at all, and burgers needed the FBI to help them stage an instagram photoshoot in the WH. Demoralizing fag.

So mad, and yet the convey hasn't changed anything. Can you fly out of the country yet? No? Well it seems it didn't work as planned.

If you want to beat your chest about how Canadians are fighters, go ahead. My entire experience being a Canadian is that of people at best saying "No, I'm not gonna do it" not "No I am going to change it."

Everyone knows it.

>school shooting in US
>canada bans handgus
what are they like this?

Ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1578295655030.jpg (1600x900, 166.11K)