This is why Canada is superior to the US

This is why Canada is superior to the US.

Attached: 5D826326-FB8F-4CC3-9568-8EBF83776945.jpg (1170x1031, 324.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-3948
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crazy how subservient and brainwashed Canadians are
they're the future of the USA

OP, kill yourself you fucking faggot.

bots

Attached: 1643774969837.jpg (795x1024, 82.81K)

Canada, get your shit together.

>Ruled by bastard son of failed crypto commie leader
>Superior

>crypto commie
he's hardly hiding it.

No, I’m old enoughbtibknownthwybhave always been daggota because they have no frame of reference within their culutural history to resist this type of measure. They think it’s cute that only the military and police get to have the guns.

Just annex us.

i dont have a problem with this.

Lotta Chinese in Leaf land.

>US annex canada
>Globohomo brainwashing tenfolds
>Demographics go to shit (literally)
>Jews now got more puppets to play with
Nothing would change in your existance

lmao imagine a fucking auscuck saying this

Attached: 2907.jpg (1080x1102, 163.09K)

>govern me harder daddy
thats because youre a very low iq slave

Fuck Trudeau and his WEF minions. He knows people are boiling its why he's going after the heavy machinery

petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-3948

getting rid of rights of average citizens and maintaining those same rights for authority figures is so fucking BASED
oooooh canadaaa i dont know anything about yoouuuu except this recent gun thing oohhhh canadaaaaa

its just a cap on handguns in circulation whats the big deal?

> Banned the guns
> Disarmed common populace
> Only the government now has guns
How can this POSSIBLY go wrong?

He's prepping them to be a Chinese colony

They announced a gun buyback on May 1st 2020 and they couldn't come up with a single idea on how to do it, even after trying to contract it out to third party corps like IBM.

Attached: freedom.jpg (1799x1300, 1.23M)

>Create artificial shortage of handgun supply
>Criminals in Toronto desperate for guns because of the arms race in the streets
>Start stealing guns from legal owners and illegally smuggling them into the country.
You now have an armed population of criminals and non criminals cant do anything about it.

>a fucking AUSKEK thinking he can talk shit about ANY other country on this planet
>the biggest nanny state slaves and obeyers on planet earth, opening their worthless fucking holes to accuse anyone of "subservience"
We were given a 2 year period to hand in our AR15s and other "no-no" guns. They just extended that grace period another 2 years because we gave them a compliance rate OF LESS THAN 0.1%! You know who DID comply without question, and hand in hundreds of thousands of rifles be destroyed? You. You did, slave. Not that you have much use for them, you lost to the goddamn Emus.

Show me your protest against COVID measures. I bet it wasn't the longest convoy in human history. Fucking faggot.

Attached: leaf conceal carry.jpg (2560x1440, 855.89K)

Problem is it's now "time to use them", assuming you're not a do-nothing boomer who lost them in a boating accident. I just wish more people would wake up :\