VGHHHHHHHHH

VGHHHHHHHHH

Attached: file.png (644x877, 388.88K)

leafcucks will allow it lmao
wonder if i could make money selling arms to canadians

Soon they won’t have freedom of speech, if they even have that currently.

should've annexed them!

SHALL

NOT

wait so they're banning them even tho Canadians didn't do literally anything? holy vassal state

hahaha Any Forums is losing their minds

>Something happens in America
>Canadians gets punished
I’m so sorry, Canada bros
>T.Michigan

Attached: 14AA4234-83B6-451B-9CAA-184874997EF4.png (633x758, 157.66K)

>prevent more tragedies
wait, what happened in Canada?
I don't really follow domestic news of other countries sorry

Attached: selina kyle.jpg (640x807, 86.55K)

>You will never unleash a full clip from a vector straight into a cow at close range
I can't handle this feel

Attached: 1633232194061.png (1009x1321, 2.23M)

lmao this. Last I heard their cops responded properly to some schizo that was waving a rifle around a school (i.e. they immediately put a bullet into his head.)

>a criminal got shot
I fail to see the tragedy in this situation

i thought they already banned "assault weapons" after the Nova Scotia shooting attacks?

Pretty much

Attached: 1651684609139.jpg (646x900, 189.03K)

They deserve it for keeping the Liberal Party in power for this long AND for making the Conservative utterly unappealing for most Canadians until very recently.

It’s unironically too late for Canada and their conservatives are just now realizing it. I really cannot envision a situation in which their situation is reversed. At least here in the US we have a Supreme Court set to oversee the nation for like the next half century and the legislative body is going to remain evenly split for the foreseeable future. So it’s extremely unlikely that the same will happen here.

Why is Canada so based?

So its only possession of assault weapons and sale of handguns, meaning those who already own handguns are unaffected

for now.

Just makes it easier for us to invade.

Good. I’m 50 years old. Lived here my whole life. Not once have I ever been in a situation where I thought to myself “damn, I wish I had a gun right now”. Not even close. Guns are a uniquely American fascination. One of the most dangerous countries on the planet.

Attached: FCKjrLLXEAAZrdx.jpg (2731x4096, 1.39M)

Inflation is crazy, people will never be able to buy a home, healthcare in shambles, they are running massive deficits and the working class is squeezed into poverty and more people are financially stressed than ever, but all they do is churn out this reactionary progressive feelgood bullshit to dominate the airwaves. They formed government last fall, and all they have done is ban conversion therapy (who fucking cares), enact emergency act against the convoy, given billions to Ukraine and this gun ban.

Call them out on it and then you get labeled as right wing, white supremacist or whatever pejorative to dismiss anything you say.

Attached: 1628239312245.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Kek, fuck off with the larp dick head

Well, it's a little more complicated than that.

In theory Canada has better gun control than the USA, but our laws have tons of loopholes.

Currently in Canada there is no Criminal Code definition of assault-style firearms. Our corrupt government tries to appease the gun lobby by avoiding a blanket ban on semi-automatic weapons. Instead it bans assault weapons by specific models. Obviously this has big loopholes that can be bypassed.

Some examples:

>AKs got banned, so the Quebec mosque shooter used a Vz. 58.
>Vz. 58 got banned, Type 81 is still legal
>Sig SG 550 got banned, but SG 540 is still legal
>AR-15 and mini-14 got banned, but CZ 806 Bren 2 is still legal
>BM 59, FAL, G3 etc. have been banned for a long time, so the Moncton shooter used a legally bought M14 to kill RCMP officers
>M14 and M1A got banned, but the loophole leaves the FN FNAR legal

Then there's the issue with the proliferation of high capacity magazines.

>centerfire semi-automatic rifles are limited to 5 rounds, but there's no rimfire magazine limits which kills people just as dead?
>pistol magazines are limited to 10 rounds so you can buy a rifle that takes glock magazines and bypass the 5 round limit (!)
>no magazine limits for bolt/lever/pump action guns (!)
>license is required to buy guns and ammo, but no license required to buy magazines (!?!?!?)

Attached: EbM_xsVXgAEHeHK.jpg (2048x1280, 326.05K)

They don’t. You can be arrested for misgendering someone.

I remember back in late 70's late at night listening to the radio back when dj's were based and not communist retards, he went on about this new "crime stoppers" and how the government trying to create a rat culture like communist russia and we would regret it

Attached: 1650320430529.jpg (1284x727, 419.7K)

We don't need American style gun culture in Canada.

Children dying in the schools....and in the movie theaters....and in the grocery stores and, oh, don't forget the churches and the festivals, yep great country you have there.

Nice vpn romanian.