Are jews inherently incapable of creating beauty

Are jews inherently incapable of creating beauty

Attached: CapitolsBannerBearers.png (1096x1778, 2.56M)

art: modern
cuisine: bagel with shmear

yep

Jews certainly are incapable of creating beauty. Parasites cannot create, they can only consume. But 90-something percent of the dysgenic wastes of oxygen currently infesting this once beautiful planet are also incapable of creating beauty. Not because they're parasites but because they're just genetic waste.

Correct
The best they can do is play Chopin well, maybe

No, Solomon built a beautiful temple. Since rejecting Christ, yes.

I always wondered this. I’ve read Jews have low spatial IQ and high verbal IQ (whereas East Asians have high spatial IQ and low verbal IQ) and I can see that and it’s interesting to think about

Your evil kike religion is the antithesis of beauty.

Attached: 1611037768154.jpg (490x352, 41.13K)

Nearly all the good tv shows, movies and songs you know are jewish.

they surely are, the issue with jews is that since they consider everything to be potential idolatry they have to diminish their own creative capabilities in order to not break the torah law, and they enforce this law very strictly afaik.

its a fortification not an artsy fartsty symbol of prosperity and civility they know these gains are ill gotten and protect it exactly like the stole it

(You)

Attached: zeus-and-achilles-0b775ee (1).jpg (576x383, 64.29K)

Ironically, those shits are typically made by christians (admittedly usually jesuits), not jews.

Name one (pro tip: you can’t)

How is the weather in Tel Aviv Rabbi?

buildings aren't beautiful you fucking midwit

For example, anything by black eyed peas or bob dylan is jewish. So are most christmas songs like let it snow.
12 angry men is jewish so is citizen kane. So is the godfather.
But it would be easier to do the exercise in reverse: choose some of your favorite pieces of media and check who was involved. You'll be deeply surprised. I'm sure you'll try to kvetch and select the odd 1 or 2 that pass your filter, but you'll have learned a lot.

The problem isn't just that they can't create beauty, they can't even perceive it.

Attached: 1650764100708.webm (256x480, 2.22M)

We created the modern world. Cope and seethe harder

no, they just choose not to. It all starts from the rejection of the Logos

No one even mentioned Transgender persons. yet here you are, seething.

Attached: 1653186883437.jpg (865x842, 324.8K)

>good tv shows, movies and songs you know are jewish.

Jews can make some decent comedies in the 60s, but all good cinema was done by French, Italian or Anglo Americans. some Jews but the best films made were French, Italian, Anglo

Jewish architecture by the way.

Attached: 1633967464336.png (1162x1024, 2.39M)

The style is art nouveau, and moorish revivial. Two non jewish styles

You will never be a woman

I didn't mention trannies either. It was a random webm from my folder. Ya seethe.

Attached: 1653955738563.jpg (1920x1080, 214.02K)

>done by French, Italian or Anglo Americans
So here's the thing: those french, italian, anglo americans were jews 90%+ of the time.
I was also surprised when I first started looking more deeply into who was involved.

>I was also surprised when I first started looking more deeply into who was involved.

no they werent

Italian
>Fellini
>Antonioni
>Pasolini
>Rossellini
>Frank Kapra

French
>Truffaut(some say jewish father, but never proved)
>Goddard
>tati
>agnes varda
>chris marker
>Bresson

Anglo
>John Ford
>DW Griffiths
>howard hawks
>welles
>buster keaton
>Clarence Brown

The best director of all time is Robert Bresson, who mogs all other directors and his films are as close to a perfect film will be. There were good Jewish directors in the 40s-70s now theyre just degenerate

Art nouveau was invented by James Ensor, a jew.

>this is the best he could find
Audible kek

Attached: 58fe2841df204c296e1088c3a87308f9.jpg (736x919, 197.87K)

Yes they can only subvert what already exists. Canaanites cannot create anything.