I have a meeting with HR this week because a coworker noticed this politically incorrect logo stamped on my leather...

I have a meeting with HR this week because a coworker noticed this politically incorrect logo stamped on my leather boots. What am I in for?

Attached: 530d224f3e3da7b7d2dc6a6b7df10d6d.jpg (650x650, 77.56K)

youre in for a lecture founded upon pure ignorance of the ojibwa tribe native to the great lakes area

I wear chippewa boots to work too, I hope no one notices cause I really don't wanna deal with any of that shit, I just like them because they are comfortable.

Looks quality, is it actually made in USA?

Just tell them you're 1/128th Native American and get to get off your back about it. It worked for Elizabeth Warren.

Tell them you don't give a fuck and if they don't like it then they can either fuck off or fire you.

yes. i also recommend thorogood boots

They used to be before they discontinued a lot of the styles. They used to be the best quality boot for the price with great, comfy styling.

Tell them to fuck off and threaten to sue for unfair dismissal if you get fired. Then, send a statement mail to HR where you embed a shortened link to a rickroll.

Works everytime.

you are in for free lunch when you tell them your granpa was a elder chief in the Chippewa Tribe

Attached: putin-bird.jpg (620x524, 43.47K)

red wing iron rangers or you're a soiboi

Tell them they're being insensitive because it's a Native-owned business and donates to Indian foundations.

Only good Redwings are the 9060. Rest is overrated trash.

Tell the
You identify as a Chippewa Indian, and your proronouns are how/wow.

That should work

Thorogood boots are my go to. Wisconsin based , union made. Workers share ownership in the company. Rumors of declining quality the last couple years, haven't experienced this myself. Top ironworker boot on the market.

What's the problem? They're just boots

They make a solid boot.

what is wrong with them outside the indian head?

Fucking pay some indian to be your homie and video call him during the meeting.

Demand the company remove chief from all titles

hahahahahahaha