Is honest compassion and simple kindness possible, Any Forums?

Attached: 318968B5-3C6A-45AD-BCA9-7923ADC762C8.jpg (1600x900, 151.7K)

not on youtube. it's all about the views

Attached: 1-post.png (432x108, 1.74K)

I hope so

youtube pays by the viewcount, people do fucked up shit for views (money)

What is his problem though? He scares me fr

Attached: 7C7A1D87-42C4-4293-A97D-81613CC47ECA.jpg (500x500, 56.03K)

You just know

Am I autistic or is there something unsettling about his face?

The eyes are pure evil.

Yes, very. I have seen it many times. Even today. Good will never diminsh.

I see people like this and feel such sadness. They may be content with their lot in life but it's horrible to see someone dealt a terrible hand through no fault of their own. I can't even watch those kinds of videos because it weighs on my mind.

yeah I frequently feel it. i think that it is when people resonate or sympathize with someone else's suffering.

Literally this. Wheres that "eyes of a psychopath" meme?

Guy scares the fuck outta me

Attached: 1651580059544.jpg (976x850, 81.92K)

Why does Any Forums hate this guy?

It's Israel again. This time with the psychotic mary poppins kike boy.

you’re reading too much into it. with 7.9 billion people it’s only natural for there to exist a guy making videos about retard kids

Honestly? No.

Nice people are playing roles for the cult. It's like good cop, bad cop.

I wish it was. But unfortunately, the only way to peace, is overwhelming, unimaginable violence.

Attached: As will their bodies.jpg (1024x982, 94.08K)

Yeah it’s sad. Imagine being shunned from society for something you didn’t even do/had no control over meanwhile fat people go around seeking for validating and people giving them that even though it’s their fault they are fat.

Why is the internet so against same race couples?

the autistic girl is kinda cute. i remember finding her IG a while ago and rubbed one out

The jew is a parasite that feeds off negative energies. Simple as.

Why is it always a jew. If every person of note is a jew then what notable person isnt a jew?

Guy has to be a legit psychopath. The lack of nervousness is uncomfortable.

In OP pic the schnoz looks quite semetic

This is narcissism.

It's too bad I wish this dude would interview me or my downs bro about the pot problem

No light behind the eyes.

Yea, you can be sincere, compassionate, and loving at any time. Just because people suck doesn't mean you have to. You see people like in these pics you can be a friend to them. People don't like to be burdened by these kinds of people, but I and so many people don't have anything going for them so there's really no reason not to help someone like this or anyone really. These people deserve your love more than Tyrone deserves to hang