Toxic Masculinity : Man beats girlfriend over not making dinner?!!

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nyc-man-allegedly-beat-girlfriend-over-failure-to-make-dinner/ar-AAXT1A8

" Eriberto Grullon allegedly trashed the couple's West Harlem apartment, destroying chairs and dishes and beating her, prosecutors said at his arraignment in Manhattan Criminal Court on Saturday.

Grullon "became angry at the [the victim] for not having prepared dinner for him. He began breaking and throwing things around their home," said Assistant District Attorney Katelyn Colman.

He was charged with two counts of assault, harassment and attempted assault.

His girlfriend suffered bruises and swelling, and her nose was bleeding after the attack, Colman said. "

This is what "men's rights" gets you. This is what "wanting a trad wife" gets you. Disgusting.

Attached: dinner.jpg (2816x2112, 1.73M)

A trad wife would've had dinner done

> Eriberto Grullon
4 spic kids tried to mass shoot a school and now this. Spics are having a hard time

Bet she'll have dinner ready next time.

Begone satan.

Be a man. Respect Women.

Attached: 1648876555419.jpg (883x1024, 72.1K)

this is inexcusable. what was her excuse for not making dinner?

Fpbp. Women have one role in society and they fuck that up

Stop being a faggot. Women should respect a man’s authority according to the god you don’t believe in

>be woman
>wake up at 11:00 am
>put your hair in a messy bun and take an Uber to the starbucks across the street
>sit in a cafe in your pajamas and tweet about white privilege
>should I shower today? Nah. Just spray some perfume.
>play animal crossing for five hours
>beta orbiter got my GED homework done, ghost him
>order a pizza for delivery
>get a text from my bae asking if I can make dinner
>leave it on read, tee-hee!
>binge watch Netflix
>bae comes home, tell him I relaxed all day because I was feeling super stressed
>get my ass beat
>he goes to jail
girl problems

Well? Did she make dinner?

checked

Attached: good.jpg (664x561, 53.25K)

livin the dream

Attached: 1642458228053.jpg (8354x7104, 2.56M)

Men who bash their wives are not worthy of respect and in turn disrespect themselves. Women are not slaves, they are your other half.

Yea.

and you havent addressed the fact a woman has just as many duties to her husband, and that includes prompt and timely obedience. meaning if she violates the terms of the marriage then all bets are off.

50% of young women in the US will never marry, not even once. Is that the "better half"?

they mght be if they remained virgins, but theyre more likely whores with no pair bonding instinct whatsoever

I bet she was a swede

Based nigger. Bitch should have pretended she adds value. Also pic related.
>ChristCucks are evil worshiping faggots
This calls for a midwit meme. Left is the dindu performing percussive maintenance on his failing property, right is a Chad scientist replacing the outdated breeding equipment with artificial wombs, middle is the simpanzee.
Slaves have value, and if you are half a person adding another will just at least double the dysfunction.

Attached: Essence of the NPC.png (1663x1257, 265.25K)

Based man
He should drive over to her parents house and beat her parents for raising a useless slut

Jail isn’t that bad anyways
Workout chill fight upgrade your skills trailer time with whores free healthcare
3 years will fly by neet style

Her injuries will be forever

>Respect Ladies

Fixed

Gotta give it to get it honey