How do you guys travel if you don`t believe in vaccines? do you just go to cancun and hope you don`t get sick and die...

How do you guys travel if you don`t believe in vaccines? do you just go to cancun and hope you don`t get sick and die? or does the average Any Forums user even own a passport?

Attached: 1653963541578.jpg (600x500, 82.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4hU9upzVug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m about to travel through Europe unvaccinated. I just don’t care. I’m young and healthy and will be fine. Also my doctor told me last week that Covid is a giant farce. Which I already knew.

As you've no doubt been told thousands of times before, being against the covid injections doesn't mean you're against all vaccines. I've had tons of extra vaccines because I sometimes work in the third world. Those vaccine are well understood and well tested. The covid injections are "Dude, just trust me" in liquid form. No thanks.

>travel
i don't have money
Also no passport
Why would you travel? Is your country that boring?

Europe is fine, I`m talking about shitholes like Mexico where certain diseases can just kill you if you are not vaccinated against them

I´d rather be on a beach in +30 weather in December than in snow.

If you want to travel to mexico you deserve to die anyway

Imagine thinking a vaccine protects you against anything.

Attached: 1630988324080.jpg (512x509, 25.41K)

Poorfag cope

Nah man I just value my life enough to stay away from that shithole

>passport
ngmi

literally safer than Helsinki

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4hU9upzVug

Why do people keep conflating being anti covid vaccine as being anti vaccine?
People wouldn't have an issue with this vaccine if it hadn't been rushed (and if it hadn't been made to solve a non existent issue), that's the truth of it.

>murder rate in Finland: 1.36 per 100000
>murder rate in Cancun alone: 45 per 100000

I’ve been to Africa with only a yellow fever vaxx. It’s cool, just don’t get sick. Ezpz

What diseases exactly? There really isn’t anything you need to be vaccinated against for that. It’s more of a concern going down to Central America or the more tropical areas where mosquitos and Zika virus live

>Amount of murders that happened in the 5 star hotel I`m going to: 0

zika also another Fauci scam

Hepatitis A
Rubella
Measles
Mumps
Diphtheria
Tetanus

I have never left my state, and have only left my surrounding region a dozen or so times in my life.

Forgot my face

Attached: 1653968105876.jpg (500x500, 18.51K)

>travel
ngmi
check digits

why would anybody travel is your life that boring?

I haven’t travelled since covid started. Only low testosterone faggots can be manipulated by such idiotic things. And all of my family lives abroad but I refuse to become a zogbot jabbed fag

Did you travel pre-covid? How did you not get sick and die?

I was vaccinated against all the diseases that I could get and die from, thus preventing my death.

I don't travel. IDGAF about visiting other countries. I live in Ontario and I only want to vacation in northern Ontario.