America Hate Thread

Look at how these brainwashed young Californians start harasshing and racially abusing this dude just because THEY THINK he is Russian.
youtube.com/watch?v=3WrPaVx0QZU&
Truly a pathetic nation

Attached: c8b.jpg (726x742, 60.25K)

Most handsome American man.
Also a unironically respect this guy despite being a degenerate

Attached: 1652992453828.jpg (1024x768, 80.19K)

Are you a commie piece of shit?

americans dont really give a shit about cuba. your meme doesnt make sense

The American government does quite obviously.
Aaah yes the bootlicking reserve American, no I am not but your guns are currently being taken away lmfao

>The American government does quite obviously.
yea, like 50 years ago. i hear politicians mention cuba like once every 5 years. you dont know what youre talking about

lol maybe russia shouldn't be helping dpr commies and crying about muh nazis, also Cuba is a fucking shithole t. cuban, Castro died being hated by most of the country and couldn't even support his own country after the soviets stopped handing gibs, now whats left of the island is being whored out to China.

Did Americans get their need to worship their former appressed slaves from their own ancestors

Attached: f74ba817fa05c226c286372dd5a4d0f4b5cb31ce660b64bb76df131f471c030a_1.jpg (800x820, 76.18K)

yeah, Taiwan is something the chinese claim they own and make a huge stink about it every time it comes up, Cuba is pretty much just an island we range banned from trading with most of the world because they let the Soviets store missiles there

silence Gusano nobody likes your wannabe white ass and at least the DPR has healthcare lmfao

Ah yes, the kike memeflag shilling for aids monkeys

that meme isn't even about Americans, did putin cut his troll budget again

hurr durr I don't hear the media talk about it therefore it does not matter,
Why are Americans like this?

Attached: xEqvBhE.png (1043x1136, 379.92K)

>putin
Xi*

are you so retarded that you failed to actually understand what I wrote?

How is Taiwan at all like Cuba? The US doesn't consider to be an integral part of the nation and has never made an attempt to invade it, unless you want to count the Spanish-American War.

Attached: coraline.jpg (453x470, 39.13K)

the bay of pigs invasion and the entire Batista dictatorship you degenerate

I didn't read what you wrote, you responded to someone else. I just looked at the meme. Why did you post a meme about british people in a thread about americans

This is the classic american hypocrisy we all know about.Look how they get mad right away

>the bay of pigs invasion
That was done by CIA-supported insurgents, not by the US military.
>the entire Batista dictatorship
Again, nothing at all like Taiwan.

This image makes no sense. China is hyper-autistic about Taiwan and America doesn't give a flying fuck about Cuba.

>you failed to actually understand what I wrote?
dude, nobody understands what you wrote you ESL dropout. you posted gibberish

What kind of flag is that supposed to be?

"WE NEED TO FIGHT ISLAM SO MY DAUGHTER CAN LOSE HER VIRGINITY AT 14!!!"

Attached: fy4gg2gms2g81.jpg (750x339, 47.11K)

Attached: 9A45C807-E09F-4F7F-B374-0CA6DBFD40B5.jpg (633x770, 487.67K)

>inb4 muttaboutism

Attached: Amerimutt4.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

>Taiwan is something the chinese claim they own and make a huge stink about it every time it comes up,
Chinks have been seething at the little island for 76 years and one of their copes is "we already own Taiwan", then they seethe and threaten them even more.

China is just embarrassing.

Attached: 1647776652762.jpg (1024x719, 122.6K)

HAHAHAHAHAH I am saving this one

>spout stupid shit
>get called out on it
>"Y-You're mad!!!"

Ah there it is, show your true colors, commie. I've never had an issue with my healthcare, the few times I've gone to the hospital my insurance picks up the tab, no problems. I rather pay for my insurance instead of getting 3rd world free "medical attention" which is shit by the way.. Why do you shill so hard for communism and Russia in general? If you like it so much go live over there, I'm sure they need more cannon fodder for their t-62 crew's

Attached: nazi punks fuck off.png (750x744, 1.06M)

Attached: st93ac9bmj681.jpg (579x679, 97.36K)

>try to make america hate thread
>be ESL
many such cases

GUSANO
GUSANO
GUSANO
GUSANO
GUSANO
you will never be white and no-one likes your dying and butthurt culture

But I thought le chad castro face? So quick to change rhetoric