No guns = ?

In the event that they make it illegal to carry guns, what is the best defense option to carry?

Attached: imagen_2022-05-31_042258278.png (2284x882, 3.64M)

A gun.

A gun

2 crossbows

Flame thrower or chainsaw

Attached: A gun.jpg (1024x630, 168.28K)

a gun

if one carries a knife for defense, remember this if you use it to stab against a defender blood is slippery. That being the case you want a stop to keep your hand from being able to slip against the blade. Like the one on the far left.

There is about 50 years left before guns could realistic by fully illegal in the usa. So it's not your problem.

Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon!

Good tip.

a bottle of bleach and a bottle of ammonia

sanwu lasers are nice

Attached: pew.jpg (4608x3456, 2.62M)

Attached: Shuriken_SS1-1920x1080-5b3067c70417b5fb782d99b8abf37353.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 198.01K)

Attached: 019283894.jpg (2560x1920, 558.43K)

fpbp
spbp

2 guns

Halberds are shit self defense if you aren't in an open flat field.
Arming sword master race here, it's the best generalist option.

2 guns

Start carrying a claymore

Guns. ...

A spear is the best self-defence weapon and it's not even close competition. It takes virtually no skill to use. Carry a backup dagger for close spaces.
The vast majority of people would be killed immediately in a sword fight. Swords actually take skill to use.

The far left one because you won't accidentally cut yourself while cutting/stabbing someone else.

non-Chinese suggestions? Preferably small with good battery, or a switch that prevents it being turned on in the pocket. I saw your post before about going to court user, great work.

Running shoes

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-215723_Chrome.jpg (573x510, 24.65K)

3d printers i guess

I either keep my guns or die trying so either way from my cold dead hands but you could attach razor blades to your hats brim and throw it like ninja

4 winds shotgun
hammer

Attached: A21-BK5310.jpg (700x700, 35.74K)

Guns, you moron.

Sticks. Learn to fight with sticks. It's called agonistics. It's more effective than knives and it's less likely to get you sent to prison or facing serious charges in case of an altercation. Important caveat is to avoid nightsticks or anything with a military/police connotation because police will stop treating you as a civilian if they see you armed with police gear.

If you really need a gun for self defense, you need to rethink where you hanging out. I'm 63 and NEVER thought, I need a gun to defend myself.

I guess sadly it is china now... It's from Hong Kong and you would be quite suprised of the craftsmanship. Not trying to shill. Maybe just get some nice pepper spray for same effect.

Ill sort a Johnny Reb out real quick. Knives or not

A gun and a copy of the Bill of Rights.

Based dynasty warrior

You are the reason I need a gun old man.