HOW TO REPORT AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN U.S. ?

> Couple of niggers that I hate with my life emigrated to US few years ago (student Work & Travel program)
> I know that they are still illegally there
> All I have is their location (Chicago) and their social media

How to report these scumbags to the authorities?
I want them deported,returned to the shithole they belong to and all their assets seized

Gimme some help anons

Attached: go back.jpg (500x500, 81.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ou6DDG5e7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google it.

call mike jones (make sure its on the low)

you arent going to stop mexico from joining the union and the pyramid from inverting

Report them to ICE

Nah, I got no beef with Mexicans, these ones are Slavniggers

This is the only option id think, but isnt chicago a sanctuary city? Good luck.

Don’t. You’ll get in trouble
Same with calling the cops when you see a criminal doing something. They won’t do shit and put you in the system as a drumpfie karen

>deport someone from chiraq
Kek. Shitchago is a sanctuary city. You can’t deport anyone from there

Ok Karen.

Fuck off glowie. People are finally trying to take their country back from the kikes and your influence is waning.

who?

Contact the ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) for detaining illegal immigrants without the anonymity.
Contact the CBP (Customs and Border Protection) for anonymous tips on detaining illegal immigrants.

MIKE JONES!

Gonna try those two

Godspeed user.

Here’s a link on how to do it.

youtu.be/8ou6DDG5e7I

Post another one, where I fuck your mom

I just get them for ordinance codes. Example: I made my mexipacked neighbors tear up their driveway because they paved their entire front and most of their backyard with asphalt. My county limits asphalt to 1/4 the area of you property. Must've cost a fortune to tear up.

nice work...i'll tell paul wall and slim thug

you could larp as a white bitch...that would lure them out