Universal healthcare doesn't wor-

>Universal healthcare doesn't wor-

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 4.09.42 PM.png (1450x1384, 2.12M)

k.

Stop subsidizing processed corn products, restrict food stamp purchases to healthy foods. Save tax dollars and promote longer healthy life. Why are libtards against this?

Life expectancy is lower in USA because of high suicide and drug abuse rates. The healthcare you actually get if you can afford it is world-class compared to the absolute state of Bong healthcare. When you have been to hospital with a crippling problem and got waved away by an indian doctor who cant even speak english you will know what I mean

The US is not a first world country and could not sustain all the niggers and spics that would abuse the system. Plus big agriculture will not allow for cheaper, healthier diets.

>the absolute state of Bong healthcare. When you have been to hospital with a crippling problem and got waved away by an indian doctor who cant even speak english you will know what I mean
people who say shit like this haven't actually been to a UK hospital.
it's nothing like that.
not up here in scotland anyway.
maybe stop living in little pakistan?

Mate it's not my choice that my hometown became the bengali culture centre. It is what it is.

Universal healthcare of course work but then you'd got universal healthcare for niggers also which means much less would die...

The sad thing is you have a little Pakistan

All first world countries are full of druggies and suicide

But so many Americans have acess to guns which makes suicide much easier, and the over-prescription problem is probably the very worst in America.

mw the entirety of the us could be described as big mexico at this point...

Let's swap places then. Come have a taste of it

Universal healthcare doesn’t work. You just end up with niggers and other subhumans using up far too many services that cost shitloads of money and will eventually lead to the collapse of the system, which is always shitty and slow anyway. Leftists are subhumans who leech off of others so they see no problem with universal healthcare. Also this stupid graph is typically retarded for leftists because it doesn’t actually show what’s really going on which is that Americans are drugged up and obese far more so than any of the other nations

My life expectancy would shoot through the roof if we got rid of niggers and made corn syrup illegal.

>implying hooahland wants its population to live longer

>adjusted for price differences between countries

Why do you ALWAYS tweak the numbers instead of letting the raw data speak?

>niggers get killed young
huh...

Universal care will implode in France during the next 5 years, thanks to the young WEF leaders.

They don't prescribe shit in the US anymore unless you have cancer and are dying, they want you to get fake pills laced with fentanyl so you die.

This actually says that Americans are spending too much money trying to live as long. It says nothing about making it a requirement for citizens to buy private insurance. In fact, when the mandate happened, it caused the price of insurance and drugs to skyrocket.

When Trump removed the mandate and passed executive orders requiring drugs to be sold at prices comparable to Western Europe, the price of drugs and insurance decreased.