IT'S TIME TO BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS

Any Forums cannot refute this
I'm a pro gun ownership white man, but ordinary citizens should not be able to buy assault weapons.
I feel so ashamed of my countrymen

Attached: תמונת מלאי.jpg (500x356, 46.73K)

>chemicals being put into your body altering your lungs is the same lie as mass shootings
Kikes are the worse at logic straws,

>I’m just a simple, country farmer, but even I know we must protect Trans Kids

>my fellow whites

Attached: 1F54CB36-0C61-450C-B80A-E417238F5B2C.jpg (1284x516, 97.32K)

>I'm a pro gun but people shouldn't be able to own guns
What did the kike mean by this?

>filename
You are a ZION SHILL KIKE. Stop shitting up the board. YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT. DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS? YOU ARE A JEW AND YOUR LIES AND TREACHERY HAS BEEN EXPOSED. WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.

can we abolish the NRA? They are useless and faggots.
Normal people don't want to give up their guns, it's not some evil corporation keeping the populace armed

Bumping because kek the file name.

JIDF, GTFO

Attached: GETOUT.jpg (1108x592, 84.91K)

So why weren't there a shitton of mass and school shootings in the United States in the 1950s when a much larger percentage of people in the country possessed firearms in their homes?

Attached: Guns.png (840x650, 126.98K)

If there were a contraction between smoking and lung disease then how how come everyone smokes in Japan and has the highest life expectancy?

>Places shootings dont happen: High security zones like a sportsball stadium. An airport. Literal gun conventions.

>Places shootings happen: Gun free zones

Im ashamed of the people who insisted in soft policies and keeping our kids unprotected. If youre gonna run for politics dont ask secret service to protect you with guns, have them carry jelly dildos to remind us what a faggot you are.

OY VEY CHANGE THE PIC NAME QUICKLY

Because it's the same thing that the left says we don't need anymore because of reasons.
Strong families.
Stay at home moms.
Traditional gender roles.
Allowing men and women to date.
Ability to have a job and hold it.
Ability to move out and live on your own.
Less diversity.
Religion.

Proof that the left is nothing but problems.

most gun deaths are hood rats shooting demarcus from 6th street because he was caught dealing drugs on the wrong block, yet gun grabbers only care about mass shootings, why is that?

Attached: 1519447787915.png (1911x1379, 206.96K)

I'll just leave this right here, shill

Attached: 1653871126038.jpg (640x690, 45.93K)

You’re a fake. I don’t give a shit about statistical anomalies. And even if I did, it’s might right to own this shit, so fuck you.

Since when does correlation imply causation? Get fucked you uneducated asshole.

More context with this chart
Tranny Jew niggers BTFO

Attached: US-Homicide-Rate-Graph.png (630x376, 312.45K)

NRA has sponsored gun control in the past you piece of shit. Also, people should not support the NRA, but other gun right organizations based on law and not personal gain.

1. None of us care if there is a correlation or even if it's the actual cause. It's the 2nd amendment.
2. Until you guys get your pets under control (niggers) we couldn't care less about "school shootings."

Like do you understand how many people niggers murder a year compared to the number of "mass shootings?"

It's not even remotely fucking close. There's 20,000 murders a year and they're almost all Hispanics and Niggers.

Vs what.. 200? Fuck off forever.

Them handles on the tops are scary as fuck

Yep. These gun organizations get all of their money from individuals. It’s not coming from corporate gun manufactures. But you know that when the left accuses you of something, you know that’s exactly what they are doing.