Is Russia the mightiest country in the world?

Is Russia the mightiest country in the world?

Ukrotrannies need not reply, same with globohomo freaks. I want serious discussion here. I can't see why this Russian general is incorrect.

Biggest army. Most experienced army. Most nukes. No faggot culture. I don't think they can be any more based.

Attached: 1630962692667.webm (852x480, 1M)

I'm not interested in this topic

>globohomo ukronigger
kek

No

>memeflag

>AIDS capital of Europe
>Huge number of natural resource yet massive poverty
>Cp capital of the world

Where's that infographic calling Russia 'Zimbabwe with snow' or whatever it is?

They are , on effort alone.
SINGLE HANDEDLY COMMENCING THE RETVRN OD HISTORY.

You-ope sucks american dick.
America is Israels bitch
Chinks is GLOBHOMO's bitch that is only good for starving their citizens and building fake cities, too chickenahit to take Taiwan.

Russia is the only sovereign nation in the world rn.

No, china is.
Russia could be considering their vast amound of natural resources and that the entire world depends on them, from food to gas to metals, but I suppose there is still too much corruption or something or I have no idea where all that money goes

However, in army power yes. Why? Only country with hypersonic nukes, and their nukes are the strongest already in general. You dont need an army or navy or air force if your nukes can hit any city in a second and cant be intercepted

Absolutely.

Attached: Mother-Russia.jpg (1024x683, 197.97K)

>Mother-Russia.jpg
>Photo of Kazakhstan

So what you're saying the wealth of russia will now greatly increase?

Big fucking difference mate.

Based and red pilled. Russia is truly the only real nation at the moment.

>memeflag
>1PBTID

Imagine being this much of a dicksucker.

seethe and cope, plus sign

Attached: 1653000961308.jpg (1280x1280, 180.19K)

Drink your mongol cum and be quiet.

>russia will now greatly increase?

Constantly increasing because of the rise in the exchange rate of the ruble. We used to suffer from thousands of sanctions because of fictitious accusations. Selling resources for rubles is a circumvention of all sanctions.People who tried to sell oil not for a dollar were killed, like Saddam and Qadafi. Russia has posed a very serious challenge to the world

you are the world's hoarder of dirty illicit money, why should anyone take you seriously? there isn't a cartel, mafia, nor alphabet agency that doesn't park their money in your banks.

>Switzerland
>knowing anything about war and power
kek

Didnt your bank just announce to lower interest rates to stop the rice of the ruble or something

They do actually, thats why they are so rich lol