Is it wrong that I feel sorry for pedophiles and hate the idea of punishing them?

Is it wrong that I feel sorry for pedophiles and hate the idea of punishing them?

Attached: State-of-Support.jpg (920x300, 15.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke
getwisdom.com/download/8270/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you will be hanged when the time comes

Yes

NEVER SAY THIS IN PRISON. They will skin you alive for having sympathetic feelings for rapists.

Not at all. It means you are a compassionate, rational thinker.

MAPs are human beings who didn't choose how they were born. And let's face it, a LOT more research (done in a fair, non-judgmental environment) is needed on how MAP-child interactions affect the child.

Attached: safe-place_transpng1.png (1922x1922, 101.88K)

Based

Attached: 413l1qf-yBL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255,255,255.png (222x297, 68.21K)

kill yourself faggot

Attached: unnamed.png (603x287, 94.05K)

I think there is nothing wrong with the attraction in itself, but anyone acting on it should be castrated.

Unless both the child and the parents agree and they plan to marry.

Attached: 1647410686384.jpg (200x200, 14.19K)

Its okay to feel compassion. Its because they did nothing to you or your kids.

This is just you acting out emotionally because you've been socially conditioned to do so. You're feigning anger over MAPs as a way to deflect any suspicion that you might be one, because society told you that's the worst possible thing to be.

If you set that all aside and have the courage to just think for yourself, you'll realize there's no rationality behind your reaction.

I'm not sure if you're old enough to remember, but people (especially men) used to have these same exaggerated, hysterical responses to interracial or same sex relationships. But now we look back on stuff like that and just cringe.

In 10 years, you'll feel the same embarrassment over your silly anti-MAP posturing, too.

Attached: z8zi7hoek0t21.png (1080x936, 472.06K)

Attached: 1653959616020.jpg (499x282, 48.32K)

Get aids and die faggot

Attached: 1652208934549.png (954x1138, 171.55K)

Yes. Suggestion. Fill bath tube with warm water, grab a razor and you know what to do.

woodchippers, get in with the pedo

Attached: 1651171851642.jpg (1260x1280, 130.28K)

>Is it wrong that I feel sorry for pedophiles
No

>and hate the idea of punishing them?
Yes. The only thing you should feel about punishing them is recoil

Attached: 1613479410027.jpg (720x765, 95.3K)

Technically, that changed his mind

If you were abused you would not feel this way. No one deserves to be molested or raped in their formative years. No one. Those that seek it out should be put down.

Don't worry. This is an anonymous image board. You don't need to nervously signal to anyone that

>i-i-i'm not one of those awful M-M-MAPs, I swear! S-See I'm using violent language!

It's okay. We can calm down and discuss this rationally.

Attached: 191479-Love-Has-No-Age.jpg (640x640, 71.32K)

Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to people like you? Any idea at all? I train relentlessly, I push myself, I make myself better, and the only reason I do it, THE ONLY REASON, not for my own pride, or my own health even. Not for women or men or whatever. Because God has called me. He has given me my marching orders. And I am a good soldier. I follow my marching orders.
I work out relentlessly every single day to make sure that when the rapidly approaching day of collapse is upon us, I can grab you by the head, and squeeze until you pop like a fucking egg. I want to slam you into concrete until it stops making smashing noises and starts making wet, squishy ones.
I want to see the shock in your eyes as I drive a knife up under the chin and into the brain. I wanna hear your dying breath leave your body as your demon's soul is ripped screaming into the jaws of Satan.
I will destroy you. This is not a threat. Nor it is a warning. It is a promise. I will make you bleed.

Attached: Be the terror of evil.jpg (563x796, 134.6K)

There's no point in either hating or feeling sorry for them. Just pray to have their minds healed. Pray specifically for a solution rather than feeling an emotion and not doing anything in particular.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke (How To Pray)
getwisdom.com/download/8270/

yes you absolute mong faggot

Degenerates get the rope

Edgy but based

>and the only reason I do it

Is the fear of social stigma if you don't

>I will destroy you. This is not a threat. Nor it is a warning. It is a promise. I will make you bleed.

You'll do no such thing. You'll pretend you never said things like this, that you were "one of the enlightened ones" who recognized MAP Rights before everyone else.

im like you but instead of working out I drink. im going to be so enraged and hung over when the times comes nothing will stop me from berserker mode

There is no rational discussion with those such as you. I don't reason with you. I don't argue. This is not a debate. You may argue and challenge me all you like, but I will not care. This ends with me murdering you. No other outcome is possible.

Attached: F51A6C3C-D84E-4759-A258-926D2949C0A4.jpg (640x488, 55.29K)

Children are to be left alone in a small,structured environment that allows them to interact with and learn about the world around them by their own devices.
Stop trying to adulterate that environment.

kys jew boy

Attached: 1564390377155.png (799x764, 635.19K)

mind blowing really.

Attached: 1581922030062.jpg (640x990, 67.69K)

this. op is going to get the big hurt. if not this life, the next one.

that's the thing with these people they don't care because they think after you die it's nothingness

Attached: 1653921166282.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

>Is it wrong that I feel sorry for pedophiles
No
>and hate the idea of punishing them?
A person with a good grasp on reality understands the need to punish them, and harshly. Just because you feel bad for them doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished for their wickedness. I say send them to the afterlife and let God decide their punishment, only he truly knows what they deserve.

Bury yourself alive

Attached: Download (1).gif (425x298, 2.74M)

>Is it wrong that I feel sorry for pedophiles and hate the idea of punishing them?
Yes. Pedos like you should be strung up.

I don't think things really count as edgy when you actually are completely serious about every single word you said. Which I am. "Edgy" implies immature posturing with no real meaning behind it. I do actually train every day, almost. I'm in the gym for 2 hours 6 days a week, the only exception being Sunday.
>Is the fear of social stigma if you don't
No its actually only because the cops will stop me before I can kill more than a few of you so I'm waiting until society collapses so I can go on an unadulterated degenerate murder spree until God sees fit to let me die.
>You'll do no such thing. You'll pretend you never said things like this, that you were "one of the enlightened ones" who recognized MAP Rights before everyone else.
Even if your utopia was ever going to happen, I would rather die drenched in the blood of demons than ever bow to them. You can eat my MAP acceptance out of the barrel of my gun and on the edge of a blade until you manage to kill me.

Attached: Never surrender.png (1200x800, 378.55K)

hey wait a minute isnt this evidence suggesting that people like you have an agenda to normalize things based on the projection of your own twisted sexuality on account you yourself are saying that you think in the future this guy is gonna play dumb when you have the ideological reins?

Attached: think dog.jpg (320x320, 15.47K)

I can never gauge if this board is pro child marriage or not, whatever happened to all the real life farmer sneed posters

Based lad, headed to Alcohola. Although I would be remiss not to remind you that if you get Any Forums you can get a lot more kills.

Attached: 1653459417158.jpg (550x443, 69.52K)

>This ends with me murdering you. No other outcome is possible.

>I tell ya', Barbara, if those guys think they can get married, well, I'll show 'em what we did to queers back in the 'Nam!

Attached: Angry-Baby-Boomer.jpg (612x407, 25.6K)

you will slurp semen, faggot
all larpers like you are 5 feet tall and 80 pounds
fuck off

I don't hold hate for people having emotions they can't control. In fact, I would argue that this intense need to search for pedophiles is in and of itself a trap to alert people with compassion to those people and work to 'give them a break' and pave the way for ageist platforms that give predators room to groom. Same with homosexuality, get everyone super vigilant for faggots, while building sympathy for them, then when a queer gets killed for being a queer, everyone's sympathetic. Matthew Shepard and the Stonewall Riots are only so far away for pedophiles, especially in a world that disassociates from child-rearing so people don't instinctively remark children as different and part of a healthy family. Don't think media or law would help you, Mossad's got everyone by the nuts over kid-fucking videos, so legalizing for them means they're off the hook for that.

If you wish for your compassion to be properly channeled, then the real solution would be to provide these people with the medical help they need to either fight or channel their urges into safe avenues. The sin of pedophilia is that the party is too young to consent and understand the situation, so the unaffected should probably get help. Of course, modern therapy is polluted, so that help may just get worked to the next stage of societal decline.

If you want to have compassion for the mentally unwell, you have to make sure they're actually getting help, and not being poisoned further. For that, we really have to get rid of all the jews.

You're hilariously incorrect faggot. I will skin you alive.

oh look now he's gonna say its ok to scar children for life after touching them inappropriately.
you fucks just come here for attention dont you, this is an image board for people who think and feel that you are ontologically evil, why are you even here?