Uh Canada, why are you guys letting Trudeau ban handguns?

Uh Canada, why are you guys letting Trudeau ban handguns?
What happened to that resilient spirit from the trucker convoy protests? Is this what you guys truly want?

Attached: kek.png (1500x844, 1.62M)

Attached: cope.png (1080x1021, 381.24K)

>trucker convoy protests
controlled opposition, they served their purpose and the files are now archived

>What happened to that resilient spirit from the trucker convoy protests?
That's like 10-20% of Canada at best.

Handguns were already functionally banned in Canada.

They literally just shutdown a vote on removing vaccine mandates immediately after. This country/people deserves everything that is going to happen.

Should mention, for the 4th time

Because Canadians are pussies. They had the chance to rope the faggot PM, and fucking blew it by deciding to be peaceful for the optics. PM is still alive, and hated even more. Canada will do fuck all about it, and continue to get assfucked.

your government is currently neutering your populace and you're triggered by my reasonable question?

How so? You just need one extra day of the safety course to get the license for handguns. I own several handguns

The exact same is thing is happening in America and you're all deflecting by making threads about Canada. This is what mutts do, they cope.

Haha! Leafs mad.

Attached: qdfwgerthytuy.jpg (571x960, 55.08K)

How about you answer the fucking question asked by the OP?

Not anymore, fag. Kneel before the might of Trudeau

What would you expect Canadians to do about it?

>why are leafs letting things blahblah
Why is Joe Biden your president? Why did you allow your 2A to be infringed? Why did you let BLM burn your cities to the ground for a whole summer? Why didn't you stop the cops from peppers praying parents who tried to save their children from getting killed? We don't even have a 2A, what's your excuse? OPs question is irrelevant because it's a coping mechanism

Attached: Screenshot_20220530_204503.jpg (1080x1498, 404.45K)

It's become a problem in Canada with Americans online dictating gun culture to Canadians that does not apply here. There is no right to bear arms in Canada, instead you can get a licence to acquire one with a reasonable cause.

These cultural differences go right back to the start when America found liberty in firearms and Canada found liberty though diplomacy, and so do all of the laws they have written. American gun owners can keep their guns by stalling and avoiding an excuse to keep them because they have a legal right to do so. Canadian gun owners do not. Their legal basis to keep a gun is convincing the rest of Canadian society they can be trusted to keep it, on a perpetual and indefinite basis that can always be rescinded if trust breaks down. As such, if gun owners refuse to debate, the opposite will eventually happen where gun laws will pass without their input.

Stalling will lose here. Hiding away with your guns and forging an adversarial relationship with the rest of your community will get your guns taken away here for that exact reason. This isn't the United States. Americans online that ascribe American values and laws they take for granted down there are actively hindering Canadian gun ownership for their efforts.

they can just do shit like that without asking anybody because they feel like it
apparently that's democracy

Attached: l5y0zRx.png (700x430, 117.05K)

Wrong. constitutional carry is being passed in more US states than ever. Also, why are you deflecting?
I genuinely asking why Canadian are letting this happen when the trucker convoy protests were so pronounced

Legal guns are useless to defend yourself from the government.

>why Canadian are letting this happen
Why do americans let anything happen? Canada is irrelevant to you until you need to distract yourselves, these threads are always cope. I like how you started out holding back your bitterness and now it's boiling to the surface.

your government is taking your guns. LITERALLY RIGHT NOW. why are you letting it happen? Why are you deflecting?

>WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS HAPPEN LEAFS WHAT ARE YOU PUSSIES OR SOMETH-

Attached: 1648400300930.jpg (650x510, 93.59K)

wow you just gave up with no pushback? so you're a coward IRL

Attached: 2a48542b8a8f4c57b3a0476a84ca90c6.jpg (767x767, 76.94K)

>wow you just gave up with no pushback

Attached: 1631905038679.jpg (1024x749, 118.61K)

pistols are only good for shooting at a range, or if your a trapper in the woods.
The rest of the time they are required to be trigger locked, locked inside a case which is locked inside an unmovable container while locked inside a room.
I am thinking about getting rid of mine as they are just not worth having at this point.

Also fuck Trudeau and his handlers.

If you are a reflection of the average Canadian, then it's no wonder your country is cucked.
Good luck leaf cuck. you're going to need it kek
I would spend a much less time hiding on Any Forums, and be more impactive IRL

>gets irrevocably BTFO
>seethes his little brown mutt ass off
Lmao. Nice attempt at a cope thread mutt, you left angrier than you entered

Attached: 10717.jpg (1440x1440, 740.65K)

>Canada is irrelevant
finally the leaf admits it, this is an American board

>Uh Canada, why are you guys letting Trudeau ban handguns?
It means nothing. Whoever really wants them will have them. Useless NPCs are going to give them up.

Kill yourself.

Handguns aren't a big deal here, regulations are such a hassle I can't imagine why anyone would want to take one to the range any more.
We have no niggers here, so really there's no need for handguns anyway; Canada is long gun country.

literally nothing has happened. today he filmed a press release where he "announced his plan" to do something. Absolutely nothing has been passed or done yet

You're definitely fat

And if you let your enemy kill you, you win.

Canada is full of leftie cucks, this shouldn't be surprising.

Attached: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (600x338, 43.36K)

Walk outside and get shot.

and how about that special military operation in Ukraine and 30,000 desd russians, what is up with that?

Indeed it is.
But having the ability to carry pistols would be nice.

You literally can only go to a range and back with your hand gun and any other time they need to be locked separately from the ammo. Handguns are a pain in the asshole in Canada you literally have more rights as an illegal gun owner

>the guy who ran on legalizing weed is ruining the country
Like pottery.

Attached: 1461470211042.png (800x510, 372.2K)

I bet $50 that anons from /k/ and Any Forums will save canada