I want to join the white struggle but

I'm afraid some people might write me off as a degenerate because of my past.

OK so hear me out here. Around 15 years ago, when I was 17 I participated in the gang rape of a white girl along with my best friend at the time, who was a nigger. The girl deserved it; she was a whore who smoked weed and had sex outside of marriage. She also called me a faggot and creep-shamed me, so I needed to punish her, and Jamal wanted some white pussy, so we broke into her house, pulled her off the toilet when she was pissing and raped the bitch. It was mostly the nig who did it, I cheered him on while saying stuff like PUMP HER SMELLY WHITE ASSHOLE and racially degrading her. I mostly just made her suck my cock till she puked on it and didn't do her pussy or ass.

The bitch called the cops, and we were both charged with rape but I was dropped to a lesser charge of just being an accessory, and got off with felony probation + 25 year registry as a sex offender, while the black guy went to prison for years. HA HA OWNED SJWS. I LOVE MY WHITE PRIVILEGE. I've been able to get a job that pays ok so being a sex offender isn't THAT bad though I have to put up with hearing shit for it. I really feel no remorse at all about what I did, the bitch deserved it, and it didn't lead to a mulatto rape baby so I don't see why white nationalists should condemn me for it. i wouldn't do it again obviously and I wasn't racially conscious at the time, though I did hate roasties and liberals even then.

I'm wondering though if white nationalists would accept me or if helping a nigger rape a white woman, even one who deserved it, makes me a race traitor?

Attached: 1614630992289.jpg (958x960, 41.84K)

Holy shit I hope this is absolutely bait. No one can be this in the hole? Right?

it's pasta

Whatever it is it is based
You are totally welcome here. You should be commended for raping that whore.

>Hear me out

Stopped reading there, kill yourself blog post faggot

Sneed

Attached: 1653343955146.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

If this was an Aussie flag, it would be bait. But the mutt flag means it's probably real.

stale pasta. all fields

But other threads on real issues get bombed right away. Fuck jannies

makes sense

You need Jesus like a whore needs Preparation H.

even though this is a copypasta I hope the person who originally posted this gets curb stomped.

All sex offenders deserve to be executed, you included. Do the world a favor and Kill yourself

Coal burners are not allowed.

Tell your mom to stop smoking crack and taking your phone to post.

>white supremacists are degenerates
Yeah, no one expected that

Woke up high on crack to smoke this

Raping this girl was a bad thing.

why are you such a nigger faggot? this fucking copypasta is so old

either you're a nigger, or a white nigger
either way, being the opposite of civilized is being a nigger

I'm tryin to get a fuckin meal bro