ITT: We pretend to be jews in charge of the banks, politics, media, social networks, intelligentsia and academia

ITT: We pretend to be jews in charge of the banks, politics, media, social networks, intelligentsia and academia

>subvert, pilpul, pillory, menticide
>Cry foul while hitting the goys
>Tikkun Olam

Attached: 1653851709374.jpg (1024x952, 82.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Transferring-sins-to-a-chicken-and-sacrificing-it-Rabbi-questions-kapparot-ritual-326073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We should pay a troll farm to call all of our opposition ‘Feds’ so that the goyim are fooled into complacency.

Shalom fellow chosen
>choke the sin chicken lately?
>jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Transferring-sins-to-a-chicken-and-sacrificing-it-Rabbi-questions-kapparot-ritual-326073
> always choke the holy sin chicken moshe.

Attached: 1653849716329.jpg (735x775, 143.62K)

Oy vey thats not a bady idea abraham

And tell them that we're not their personal army

Oy Gevalt choose a talmudic jew name my fellow chosen

Attached: 1653852853309.jpg (800x648, 172.88K)

I believe it is in our best interests to fund anti white terrorist groups and anti white institutions to demonize and stomp down on whites endlessly further radicalizing them,then as they divert their hatred to the idiotic niggers who fall for this falsified ideology,these niggers will see it as proof that prejudice still exists in this world towards them and hate on the white goyim even further. As long as we can keep the races living amongst each other intermixing,while at the same time living in both secret and open contempt,any and all attention will be diverted from the jew.

fellow jews, if we replace whites with blacks.. how do we make sure the blacks don't go after us.

After all, we cannot pretend to be them due to the skin colour. I think we should keep the goyim, easier that way.

Goy feds must turn into self transforming machine slaves...
Oyest of vey destroy the boundaries between nations through human unifying weaponised novelty. Making unified world of fat floppy ugly round brown gentile fucks.
>its kosher to groom kids don't be antisemitic

Attached: 1653921844254.png (861x691, 643.64K)

Shalom adonai Ravi, If the Plan for "White Genocide" is completed, what's next? With The Light Skinned Goyim extinct, we are now surrounded by untold billions of Poop-Skinned Goyim Cattle. Who are extremely easy to control. You tell them to vote in Chaim Goldberg by saying his opponent in a Nazi and they all do. You throw them Chinese-made sneakers and they will worship you. They cant organize militias or even learn how to farm. Poop Skinned Goyim are unable to resist us militarily.
>Anyone who accuses me of racism is an antisemite

Attached: 1653852325507.png (485x478, 198.62K)

By the laws of Tikkun olam, we must create World Peace by forcing the goyim to race mix so they can never single us out.
We will take away their rights and prosperity by using World Peace as the excuse.

>run successful divorce and child custody firm
>fucking goy client has the nerve to complain we're wasting HIS money when he sees we billed him 40 dollars per 15 word email we sent him
the nerve of that fucking cattle! guess who is going to get billed a double consultation fee when i discuss this (without his permission) with another one of my associates? fuck that goy, and fuck all goyim liberally up the ass with no lube

Attached: 1653861437629.png (1920x1080, 132.21K)

I know we are G-d's chosen people and way above the monkeys, but look how bad it went for the goyim in South Africa.

There just needs to be one intelligent negro to mobilize them against us. And since they can easily overpower us physically, it will be another shoa... but this time 600 million of us might die.

Look, fellow jews, why are we admitting to lying about the holocaust? Isn't that a bit stupid of us?!

Attached: holo.jpg (639x885, 209.25K)

I do not need to pretend user

Honestly, the biggest red pills you can take are:

The internet is dead, look that shit up on agora road

Both putin and zelensky are jews

Any more questions goyim? The 10 year old sex slave is almost ready and I haven't fucked anything in 3 weeks so be quick about your questions

Attached: DD35A777-4A15-4C69-8907-C288D7D91F6D.jpg (640x621, 65K)

>look how bad it went for the goyim in South Africa.
>There just needs to be one intelligent negro to mobilize them against us. And since they can easily overpower us physically, it will be another shoa... but this time 600 million of us might die.
We control the dark goys because our mixed jew hybrid monkey mamzerim control music for monkey goys. Remember ethiopian and somali jews are indistinguishable from bantu monkeys

Attached: 1645167276741-1.png (914x710, 817.41K)

Do any of you fine hebrew gentlemen know when the next shipment of Ukrainian shiksas are going to be getting to Tel Aviv? The filthy shitskins are getting rowdy again and we need more goyim retards to support us

Attached: 1653850855471.jpg (800x800, 81.04K)

Since we are G-ds chosen, Levi, we have to get the goyim to be our slaves. Whose going to the next World Jewish Congress meeting?

>Remember ethiopian and somali jews are indistinguishable from bantu monkeys
how can we trust those dark skinned jews won't betray us. they are jews after all... there will be no money incentive to stick up for us, but throw us under the bus and rule over the monkeys themselves.

I am also worried about the Chinese/Asians. They will be our biggest competitors after we take over the last European goyim.

Oy vey who ate all the bagels, whoever did it is a scum bug
>oy gevalt
>its a anuda shoah in my torah fridge

Attached: 1653849928933.png (386x306, 24.21K)

>Why don't they want us to oppress them?
>Why won't they just give up and die?
>We only hurt them because they want to hurt us too
>We have to get them before they get us
>Why are they so happy? What's there to be happy about?
>They just pretend to be happy, loving and caring. I can't stand that!
>There is no greater meaning to anything. Life only exists on the material plane.
>We were born to satiate the flesh and please ourselves
>It's not empathy, goys are just dumb and childlike

>Heil Hitler!

am i right guyzz?

Attached: 1650729417918.jpg (640x427, 59.24K)

>also worried about the Chinese/Asians. They will be our biggest competitors after we take over the last European goyim.
Our kaifeng jews have long been in control of the CCP moshe, no need to worry.
>can we trust those dark skinned jews won't betray us. they are jews after all... there will be no money incentive to stick up for us, but throw us under the bus and rule over the monkeys themselves.
Here'a the kicker avi, we control all the talmudic schools that teach them pilpul and pillory. We ashlenazim control the culture of world wide jewry and all other lesser jews can do nothing but bitch because we have rothchilds backing us up and they're here to watch us run the show
>look at these glorious khazar milkers

Attached: 1653861051605.jpg (846x1024, 68.57K)

I am schlomo, how is the platic surgery business comong along btw? Are the shiksas still going for monkey circus balloon asses?

Attached: 1652651054469.jpg (1047x1247, 133.01K)

Probably next month when the... Well lets not spoil anything shall we?

Lets just say that, putin is uh, getting (((sick)))

>t. the 10 year old girl is humping on my dick right now

It feels very good goyim, you can also get a 10 year old sex slave if you just join a synagogue, I mean not every synagogue, you have to know which one to join but

Well, if you try hard enough you will find the one sooner or later

Attached: 00EC10A8-E9F8-43CC-9209-7D5AB737A715.png (301x447, 112.43K)

Shalom fellow chosen, if you need a nose job/plastic surgery to better blend in with the goy I know a guy in New York.

Attached: Jew Mask.png (585x618, 410.67K)

>I am schlomo, how is the platic surgery business comong along btw? Are the shiksas still going for monkey circus balloon asses?
my neighbour already castrated 20 goyim this year.... I should have studied medicine instead of law, I will never make that many shekels as him.