<<<ALERT DEFCON 5>>>>>>

The Spoony one has returned and is streaming
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpna7hRgEz4
HOLY CRAP WHAT ARE THE POLITICAL IMPLEMICATIONS OF SPOONY RETURNING TO THE TIMELINE?

Attached: spoon.jpg (240x210, 5.77K)

OH MY GOD WILL THE NOSTALGIA CRITIC SAY THE NWORD?

Attached: welcometohell.png (331x291, 197.93K)

>138 watching
Pathetic.

and streaming from his parents basement

YEAR OF THE SPOOOOOOONEY
but really I thought he was in a coma

He's living with Miles again
Also on new meds allegedly.

supoosibly he knocked up the nostalgia chick who had an abortion and it sent him in a spiral where he lost his girlfriend, his house, his fuckin dog, his D&D collection and is living in his parents basement like a gay troll

Sounds kino

What's that?
We have an update aparently his parents can't take care of an adult child in their senior years so he has moved in with his based brother Miles the Beaner slayer

Nigga needs money that bad.

Also, rip jewwario.

Attached: Jewwario.jpg (480x360, 14.31K)

--BREAKING--

Officer Miles Antwiler SLAIN by infamous mad dog and public nuisance Sam Hyde during a routine traffic stop. How will spoonybros deal with such a tragedy??

Attached: samhyde.png (1000x500, 865.57K)

>I promised you I would return.

Attached: 1618957564928.gif (320x240, 2.39M)

It's pretty much all he can do to make money. He can't take care of himself like cook, clean make simple bill payments. So in summmation if Noah was a D&D character he would have put all his points in streaming and being a video game critic and nothing else like a fuckin bum.

Absolutely, just wanted to say that all his muah muah I am so depressed bullshit is out of the window suddenly when things get serious.

This guy was really funny back in the late 2000s. He is a relic of a distant past now, where the internet was still based and not pozzed to Hell...

literally silent rob tier

K. I. N. G.

Miles is the only actor to be featured on Channel Awesome with a confirmed body count if you don't count Lindsay's abortion.

>DEFCON 5
that's the lowest level retard

Attached: 1616986610015.jpg (400x396, 30.35K)

Yes

If you watched the stream, you would understand that DEFCON 5 is actually the appropriate level of arousal.

SHUTUP YOU FUCKIN JIPPO