HAHAHAHA

>Mass shooting happens in the U.S.
>Only Canadians get new national gun control as a result

Attached: JUSTin.png (1050x1110, 732.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2015/03/22/ukraine-conflict-feeds-black-market-of-military-weapons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America's hat can fuck off.

This is kinda based desu.

Maybe if youre a soft faggot like OP

Not my problem

Attached: B818B053-FA38-43FC-A4F2-D5D187A8AE1A.jpg (480x360, 12.34K)

Justin Trudeau needs to be shot in the face

Fuck disarming ourselves
Jews will try to genocide the rest of us NdNs

Attached: A617F239-2E42-480C-B774-81A1D848DD3B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

Attached: Trudeau.webm (900x506, 1.88M)

USA is next. Its happening right now. You can guarantee that this will come up before the midterms. Its because Republicans kikes are losing and they need a ballot box issue.

The black market for firearms in Canada just skyrocketed. Way to go Justin, you stupid faggot.

He's a little WEF bitch, not surprised at all

Enjoy your 'Happy' Camps, leafs.

>ts because Republicans kikes are losing and they need a ballot box issue.

Are you a retard? Abortion and firearms are the Dems' losing straw grasp. They know inflation and gas prices are murdering them.

Weird. The only handguns used in crimes are not legally owned and barely anyone has one. This faggot is just looking to get something done while he should be charged and thrown in prison for crimes against the Canadian people.

Baseado. Fuck Canadians

Attached: D614F0FF-1B3D-41A0-BE14-98E40811812E.jpg (376x500, 107.48K)

>Mass shooting happens in the U.S.
HAHAHAHAHA

its so easy to get a gun in toronto already thanks to diversity

Remember, all of the top western arms that are being dumped into Ukraine are ending up on the blackmarket.

There is no point in gun restriction when the west willingly gives its more powerful weapons to people it will temporarily profit from.

In the US Border Patrol is going to have the best US weapons turned against them, and the Pelosi\Obama administration and that traitor Mark Milley can do nothing to protect America.

The Progressives are trying to destroy all nations, so the WEF can control the world..

People like Trudeau always get killed as soon as their time is up.

Trudeaus assassination is assured now, he just has to keep towing the party line that Canada is bad, white people are bad, genocide is only a good thing when a progressive says it is, same with with crime.

When a progressive says that only some people get a law or mandate, that is a good thing.

Progressives do no believe that everyone is equal, there are slaves, and there are freemen, i.e. the allowed thinkers, who are still slaves but that are too niggerfied to realize it.

Looks delicious

go away. no niggers allowed here

You actually think all the death is worth it so red necks can own a bunch of guns?

>USA is next
you literally cannot remove firearms from the civilian population. there's more guns in the hands of civilians than there are civilians. if those pussy niggerspic cops in uvalde were scared of one little autistic troon with a rifle, there's 0 chance of the state effectively removing firearms from civilians. and even if they got a bill passed, it would be smacked down faster than you could even imagine by SCOTUS.

Attached: 5thcircuitruling.png (814x504, 134.04K)

Long guns are more devastating anyway.
Only niggers use handguns.

It is delicious, user. And cheap for your standards.

Imagine Hitler walking around at one of these things.

Hahaha, maybe the leafs will do another trucker protest when they should be blowing his fucking face off. I hope you leafs get fucking trampled again.

Attached: F79E483F-626D-4F40-B329-C7CF3596B2D1.jpg (1280x720, 86.71K)

who said anything about removing firearms? They are just going to make it so you can't legally buy them or the ammunition for it. If you want to hoard the guns and ammo you already have that could give a shit less.

Lol. EVERYBODY is allowed in Canada, just stop coping. I can own a handgun, wby?

Attached: 3602ACD4-DD52-4F25-8543-7CAD9ED158D8.jpg (450x600, 90.97K)

Norway: hold my elk piss or whatever those guys drink.

I havent seen cope this retarded in quite some time

There are 33 guns per hundred in Canada. Most probably fud guns too.

But i can get a saturday night special from tyrone for 45 bucks any time day or night, how do these fools intend to police the nogs

you would only need to hoard them for a decade, just like when they banned “assault weapons” in the 90s and then repealed it in the 00s

Why do Americans NEED guns for? The average person across the rest of the first world survives just fine without them.

This was in Sweden. If protestors are white the police will pretty quickly start cracking knees and trampling people with horses.

Attached: Swedish police.webm (800x450, 1.04M)

based, now that's the prime minister i voted for!

STFU YOU UKRAINE SYMPATHIZING JOE BIDEN SUPPORTING FAGGOT CUNT!

Attached: ukraine trannies femboys meme zelensky.jpg (1600x960, 509.48K)

>Remember, all of the top western arms that are being dumped into Ukraine are ending up on the blackmarket.
That's a lie. Western handguns are prized in Ukraine by both sides. Ukrainians are pretty much throwing away their Soviet-tier pistols for Western small arms and ammunition. The black market in Eastern Ukraine is 100% Russia antiques.

dailysignal.com/2015/03/22/ukraine-conflict-feeds-black-market-of-military-weapons/

Two more weeks

Attached: Ben on his tippy toes.webm (480x600, 676.7K)

Yes :)

Canada's voting system is fucked. It's like if L.A. and NYC decided literally everything in the USA. Reorganize your shit leafs!

Canada was always Britain's bitch up until the Canada Act of 1982. Since then they've been our bitch. It's not even a real country. Wtf even is Canadian culture other than sucking off America, Britain, & France?

This. It’s literally not my problem. If Canadians don’t like it, they should protest and put gun rights in their constitution.

white people are so fucking weak

wasn't Canada full of homosexuals anyway?

peckerwooded manlets get the rope too

>Wtf even is Canadian culture other than sucking off America, Britain, & France?
cheap beer and maple syrup

in minecraft?

I presume his and his family’s security will remain quite well-armed.

>shooting in the US happened with rifles
>"we are banning handguns!"
Good thing Canadians will voluntarily disarm, right before the next covid season. Would be a shame if they needed to max out their concentration camps.

Fuck I hate this country.

>based
It's literally the opposite lmao

So they ban handguns, but you can still own a rifle?

I will bring my handgun to Canada and kill all upperclass political party members and rule Canada. Prepare for my society, canadians:
You will all be conscripted and trained to kill niggers and jews. You will secure an antagonistic intelligent agency against the USA and Israel. You will no longer be polite and must talk like Australian bogans. You will assassinate the queen of England. You will Nuke the federal reserve. You will not drink milk that isn't from big human boobs.

It's a bill. Will take over a year to become law. Trudeau has a minority and we don't know if Jagmeet will support this latest gay faggot law. And even then, this doesn't sound like it's going to be a gun grab. They're just making it illegal to buy and sell (so it'll be easier to repeal when the nigger gets kicked out of office next election)

Please Nuke all of Ontario

>Abortion
Abortion is a losing issue, come midterms the democrats are gonna trot out the 3 rape victims who had abortions and say republicans would've forced this poor woman to shit out a rape niglet because they're evil so vote democrat and it'll work in contested areas.

You guys are stuck with Trudeau for life only a scandal could get him out because your dumb and have no term limits for PM

I feel you user...I feel you.

Attached: pepe_2_real.jpg (300x168, 7.28K)

Fuck off with the Minecraft shit you fucking pussy. He needs to be fucking executed.

In your dreams sweaty