Why are republicans so braindead?

If its clear your base would never allow for gun restrictions, then why the fuck arent they pushing for better healthcare services to treat these kids?

Attached: FTcKqX6X0AI6ojX.jpg (1080x1163, 248.44K)

Don’t……look…….down

LOOK AT THOSE KOSHER MILK SACKS

booba

because government run healthcare services are always low to bottom tier because administration swallows the budgets no matter how big they are

Who will provide those services? Not you I assume

Why would they when they can just blame video games like they're doing right now.

Usually when I see a fine pair of tits I want to suck on the juicy nipples like they're big sweet ripe strawberries, gently crushing them on my palate with my lecherous tongue but seeing her tits like that I just want to nuzzle kiss the sides of them lick them like ice cream cones. She is so hot I want to spatter her womb with my dick batter.

Spatter the batter spatter my baltter spatter my batter aaaaaaaaahhh

Attached: nig tit sucker.gif (250x144, 885.17K)

HOLY FUCKING YUMOLA
BOOBA BOOBA BOOBA

Some things just can't be helped.
Why don't you work on stopping lighting strikes?
Oh that's right. Because it's not politicized, and you're an idiot who only thinks what corporate news tells you to think.

Attached: guns.png (672x846, 708.67K)

Lara Logan needs my cock

>>if your base doesn't want the government to have more power why arnt you advocating for the government to have more power?
This is how retarded you sound.

don't give a fuck, didn't read, who is the woman?

His muzzle discipline is rivaled only by his eye discipline

Americans pay MORE than enough in state and fed taxes to get excellent gov healthcare, the issue is that 75 to 80% of all tax money goes to the military industrial complex. I just can't wait until the Pentagon loses another 8 trillion dollars of our taxpayer money again.

nice booba

>75 to 80% of all tax money goes to the military industrial complex
No it isnt retard. Learn the difference between discretionary and nondiscretionary spending

She looks obscene. Exposing her breaststroke to strangers, for what? To get an interview? She is very damaged goods after allowing herself to be raped. Then she taunts a second rape by half exposing herself again. Old dog.

>the corrupt and incompetent us government is capable of this

Attached: 1636081430117.jpg (500x623, 88.55K)

dont look bro, you muss fight. dont let the coomer taking over you

Attached: 424202404.png (275x356, 227.08K)

They don't need it, my mustachefull mother fren, they have the will and the looks,why they'll need brains also ?

maybe he saw her face first?

Point to the amendment in the bill of rights that says the right to access free health care shall not be infringed

Eh fuck em they’re ratpig republikkkans so let them die we’re better off

Best healthcare service in the world (Standards are a lot higher, just look a neonatal for one variable compared to Euro/Canucks standards).
With high standards and a low provider-to-patient ratio cost money. If you are not lazy or an idiot, you can get adequate health care insurance. Piss off and get a clue.