How'd You Quit?

I have typed this post multiple times because I can't get the words straight. I have to fix this. What was your answer?

Attached: yep.jpg (1440x959, 62.33K)

Christ.

Attached: Begome1.jpg (750x778, 74.17K)

go outside. get a backback, food, non alco drinks and go wherever you want. some nature or else.

how much is too much for a week?

Don't buy it. Can't drink what you don't have. Discipline

just stop drinking faggot

It almost killed me, now I'm sick and life will never be the same. Stop now user, it can and will happen to you too.

I wish it was that easy. You don't understand

Just put the bottle down, stay away from people who drink to excess for a bit.
If you are dependent on it go to an in treatment rehab or something to help for the first little while. After that just avoid it. If you enjoy "drinking" just get 0% beers

I had a lump in my neck from smoking cigarettes.

I switched to marijuana. I quit cigarettes completely and marijauna is easy to say No to.

Then I quit drinking with marijuana too.

And now I'm sober, ranting Free Speech Philosophy on Derpchan!

Don't start lol

The troll response is the best response. Just quit. Nobody has magic spells and you probably just want to talk homosexual talk anyway.

I became homeless, and I refuse to beg. The first month was rough, but it's been smooth sailing ever since.

Spirituality. Find something bigger than yourself to give thanks too. Thanks for what? Life! This tiny blip of time in an ocean of infinity. Be grateful for experiencing such Beaty that is nature!

How much did you drink?

It is that easy. Just stop buying it. You can still drink, just don't buy it when you go to the store.

I had to keep going until withdrawals hit me hard one day when I woke up. I couldnt drink more to calm the withdrawals because the area around my liver felt really dull and heavy like it was about to collapse. So I had to ride out the withdrawals. Pretty much promised myself that I wont be drinking any time soon because they were fucking horrendous

Not saying you should get to that point, but just quit while youre ahead if you dont get withdrawals

I simply stopped. Pussy

I do understand because I was once like you. You just have to stop

Find God and get a hobby like stacking gold and silver.
You'll want to spend all your money stacking instead.

Only quit if it’s affecting your health or personal, professional life. If it’s not, why quit?

Get a job. A real job. Not that thing you call a "job" where you hustle society so you can get back to drinking. An actual job, that requires skill and effort.

get bdsm girlfriend you WILL instruct her to spank your balls with a broken whiskey bottle every time you drink

how much? honestly.

Work out user. You’ll feel sick if u drink

Willpower and hate.
Do strengthen training and hike thru the wilderness with your weapon. Keep going till you feel better.
You have to be stronger than your enemies. They laugh everytime you take a drink.

Every time you get an urge, think "damn I'm so happy I quit, glad I stopped being a user". Be happy you're feeling an addiction withdrawal, knowing that you're doing the right thing.

just fold and get a dwi and 1 year probation + sentenced to 90 AA meetings like i did

I honestly prayed to God to help me and he did. You also need to very slowly lower your alcohol intake each day so you don't go crazy from withdrawl.

I hate faggots like you
>durr be grateful you even got to experience alcoholism!!!1

New Habits
Sober Friends
Simple, but not easy.

The answer is kratom. I am an alcoholic but haven't drank since I started using kratom. Its been 3 years alcohol free now. No need for AA meetings whatsoever. You will be addicted to kratom instead of alcohol but it is far less damaging.

>with a backback, food, non alco drinks you can go anywhere you want, he said to himself out loud

Attached: 1638950852655.jpg (864x1000, 251.92K)

i went from drinking every night to only drinking with company which is only every couple months. i was able to quit nightly drinking because i accidently got blackout drunk for the first time and vomited multiple times. the experience made me literally disgusted by alcohol for months.

Simple two-step programme:
>1. Knock it off.
>2. Keep it that way.