Why should any civilian be allowed to own an assault rifle?

Why should any civilian be allowed to own an assault rifle?

Attached: 5359C5C5-4256-499D-B664-F9E45597726A.jpg (827x733, 150.57K)

Why should you be allowed to fuck your dog?

what the fuck is wrong with you that you see a weapon and start thinking about penises? It's got to be some kind of mental disorder.

bc its a weapon of war

whats the tactic here, nato whore?
bore us into compliance?

Attached: EFB15BF4-432B-44B3-AE83-A02C0F0AF9BE.jpg (1080x988, 101.49K)

numbers of ar15s: ___
numbers of massacres: ___

"it's only used to massacre people"

Why else would right wingers love guns so much?

Attached: 76CC83DE-4858-4934-A346-6A31305C4A08.png (429x347, 214.07K)

>Chunk Wigger
Genuinely one of the most annoying people I've ever seen

I really hope this buffalo gets outed for sexually harassing Ana "new nose" Kasparian soon.

Ar15 is used for home defense all the time.

Why do school shootings only happen in elementary schools?
>high schools have thousands of kids with cameras
>hard to fake a shooting with kids spamming Facebook, instagram and Snapchat with videos of shooting
>all operations are done where there will be no cameras

Fuck all leafs

Why do you think ar stands for assukt riffle you dumb fuck ? Hint it does not . Saged

Aww great this thread again where op has no answers to counter points and basically abandons thread. Sage fuck this shit

>Memeflag
>Civilians don’t need guns as police will protect them!
After how bad uvalde pd failed, we need our guns now more than ever.

why non-whites are always so scared about whites with the gun? maybe because they can't behave niggerish around white with the guns - so they hate it?

Sage sage sage come on mods how many of these threads do we really need? 40 ain't enough?

It's a slide thread dude op never answers back just sage

So?
More dead Americans is a good thing.

i think every non anglo-saxon should be deported, they are the exact opposite of who this country was made for and what it's supposed to be

Why are gungrabbers so obsessed with other mens penises?

the constitution?

great thread bro nice work

Attached: 1653649051363.jpg (477x446, 50.18K)

Why should I give a shit about the opinions and lives of political enemies who groom children?

>allowed
kill self faggot.

Should we send weapons to Ukraine?

what liberals think about ar-15s
i think about niggers
so if you want to get rid of the ar-15s
send the niggers back to africa
but you love and worship your based heckin' niggerinos
so the ar-15 is here to stay
just like your precious niggers

Mutts are getting extremely binary in their thoughts and are starting to just seriously categorize everything entirely by good/evil dichotomy. This is just classic acceleration, nobody has any desire to humanize anyone anymore or see any other side, we’re literally a few steps from all out war. The next presidential election might unironically trigger a war. If not the next one then the one after for sure.

That’s the thing about rights. I don’t have to justify or explain myself.

It's alarming how the news is ignoring the mental health aspect (shooter was the product of a single mom, bad family environment, was a tranny) nope ignore that it's the guns fault he was a psychopath. Get rid of all guns!!

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

>Hi I'm (celebrity) and I think guns are for PUSSIES! You don't need a gun!
>OH NO YOUTHS
>YOU CAN KILL MY BEST FRIEND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE HELP HEEEEELP AAAAAAAAAAAA
>So anyway as I was saying, all you need are your fists..

Attached: 1653863959278.jpg (1870x839, 1.02M)

>only if they are non-white, then it's cool