Fuggin leafs

How's it feel to be Trudy's bitch?

twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1531384730343587843?t=IPqCJ3TpvBkOvvAvcqbNSQ&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-172127~2.jpg (1080x1421, 153.2K)

What exactly do you propose we do?

Kill him

look at that smug faggot

I guess do what the rest of us are doing-wait for the spark that lights this powder keg. Also do not comply.

Pathetic

Bump

Attached: 20220504_144221.jpg (1077x954, 187.76K)

Don't tell the Moose and Bears. Wait till they find out Canadians have to now fight hand to hand combat with them.

for as cucked as my state’s gun laws are, arguably 5th or so worst, I can at least own and carry handguns. Fuck Canada and thank god I live in a real country

Didn't the last shoots use rifles?

not even CA or NY has anything like the bullshit up here. their model is the UK, who lead the way in being cucked, disarmed, and unable to defend themselves.

yes, showing just how brazenly opportunistic these fucking bastards are. They've been wanting to do this for awhile now, and can ride this currentthing to victory. It goes without saying that these people don't care how open their tyranny is seen these days; covid and the truckers protest response has made them even more bold and arrogant.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAHAHHHRHHH.jpg (1002x843, 51.13K)

This is a business opportunity you stupid faggots. Arms smuggling is going to explode.

Not comply, ever. That's a good start.

This

Don’t do what we did, user. I can only own shotguns.

the high school popularity contest will soon be over. wait for the date. pic rel

Attached: 09302022.jpg (250x152, 4.86K)

checked aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The only logical resolution

Do Canadians really ignore that Trudeau fucked the entire future generations to profit off gene therapy? Only Israel is more fucked in the future. You will take gene therapy the rest of your life and do nothing about it.

I've been against this clown since day one but my country is full of morons. It sucks, man.

Did you not see the police response to Uvalde shooting? Do you want to wait 40 minutes for pigs to eat donuts before they try to rescue your kids and then brag about none of them being injured? Uvalde a perfect example why it’s dumb to rely on zog for protection. I mean zog just shit all over you during the freedom convoy.

see