What do y'all think of France?

I am French and I am absolutely disgusted with the current state of my country which was so glorious in the past. What do you think?

Attached: histoire_drapeau_francais.jpg (1000x562, 264.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ulUCwzRbww4?t=137
youtu.be/NHaVuwe-GKA?t=30
youtu.be/19mLp4_SJZE?t=62
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

french rhymes with stench

Attached: french stench.jpg (981x2146, 833.03K)

You already know tabarnak

youtu.be/ulUCwzRbww4?t=137

Attached: Leon-NatPort-380.jpg (760x570, 36.31K)

I feel sad for you but you had it coming. Shouldn't have brought niggers to occupy the Rhein and rape German women. Your fate as nation was sealed on that day.

Its not only your country. We're all dead. Our cultures are dead. They will keep on dying. (((They))) have won.

Not much.

Attached: 20220530_141542.jpg (1338x798, 132.64K)

It's worse than Germany.

Attached: Macron.jpg (932x685, 100K)

The german woman were asking for it, germen men have no passion, personalitiless fuckahs.

I think you have said everything that there is to say, meaning that Immigration have ruined our national cultures, to the point where they will die soon.

women and their movies are interesting

Attached: gettyimages-688888474-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1365, 342.3K)

Kinda true, Immigration has destroyed my country.

Les Français méritent d'être castrés pour avoir trahi la Bretagne et être devenus des serviteurs romains lèche cul.

youtu.be/NHaVuwe-GKA?t=30

The country I hate the most

Attached: Milk.gif (600x600, 21.72K)

It's over for every single one of us in case that makes you feel any better.

What's going on here?

France was never glorious
reap what you sow
by sacking African countries and teaching them your language you ensured that the most retarded and lazy would travel to france for free grabs
you can only blame your ancestors

I also think every country in Europ should blame you for the overflow of niggers

Might be worse than Swedistan

Eyes wide shut party at the Versailles courts

Yeah, I feel like the whole world has been ruined by this shit.

I unironically love the french they just suffer from the same moral decadence like the rest of the west

>yall
Stop using nigger speak for a start, that would help

They literally caused it, the deconstruction theory was from French philosophers, they are the result of metoo, immigration/etc

>sacking african countries
African "countries" are just some lines French, Belgians, and Brits drew on a map. Also there's no such thing as sacking when there's nothing to sack. We left infrastructure, and your lazy niggers let it go to waste. Enjoy your chink slave future now.

I can bet however much you want that you have never opened even one book about what you're talking about

French and french culture will not survive without africans, this is your fate, this is what you chose.

youtu.be/19mLp4_SJZE?t=62

i think of the average french poster as either brown or schizophrenic

Elle est née de la théorie française avec Derriade, Foucault et d'autres, espèce d'idiot, ils étaient le fondement de la culture de l'annulation, tout est de ta faute, cochon de Tabarnak.

Stop watching CNEWS and browing Any Forums.
Go out in the real world, and you'll see it's nowhere near as bad as you've convinced yourself it is.
Yes there's a big shithole neighborhood North of Paris with migrants and shit and a few bad ones in every major city but it's also the case in most big countries.

What color of "French" are you?

Attached: france.jpg (1600x1200, 204.99K)

I like France.

The decline of the West is global and inevitable. It's not about France itself.

You're lying to yourself. If I look up the European country with the most African migrants, which country will have the highest number? I'm asking your honestly, I haven't looked it up. But you and I both know the answer.

C'est triste à penser que je ne vois jamais le nation comme c'était. Ça m'enerve qu'en lycée dans la salle de français, on étudiat plus des "cultures" africaines que leur.

Attached: 103-1035076_gondola-meme-png-transparent-png.png (860x1251, 13.63K)

You got too much niggers and minorities, time to pack your bags and join thousands of expats that come to Balkans to avoid mosques and niggers...

remember who turned you into this state

Attached: Charles_de_Gaulle-1963.jpg (800x1037, 122.92K)

Ok then enjoy france being just some lines African people live inside

Attached: haveoneonmeselecto.png (614x660, 247.17K)

France has over 1500 years of history and is the country that has won the most battles.
I personally think that colonization was a mistake, because it has led to our people being replaced.
And of course that the leaders that decided to colonize African countries are to blame for the overflow of niggers in Europe.

Fucking meme flag

Ce n'est pas un déclin, c'est juste un changement de visage, l'empire romain n'est jamais tombé tabarnak, vous serez juste une culture française africaine, c'est la seule façon pour la France de rester pertinente au niveau mondial. Et à juste titre, vous ressentirez ce que les Bretons ont ressenti, bon voyage fuck face.

Mon pari tiens toujours.
>la culture de l'annulation
Et c'est que je suis tombé sur un idiot de compet en plus, il croit sérieusement que cela a un quelconque effet sur la marronification, quand il voit bien que c'est un angle poussé par les centristes pour ne pas adresser le vrai sujet.

I'm white.

it's an exaggerated shoop. Polynesians traditionally give flowers to visitors.

Attached: file.png (1138x759, 1.06M)

>has won the most battles
but lost the most important battle, the one against the jew

What's going on here?

They’re alright. Definitely better than Germans and English. Honestly not as good as Northern or Southern Europeans.

france was never glorious
britain was glorious, germany was glorious, france has always been the number two or three, and it will always and forever stay that way

>We wuzing this hard
man it's true that niggers are taking over france lmfao

Attached: soy.gif (570x537, 62.44K)