KRATOM BAN!

The government wants to ban Kratom! Do you think they should? Has Kratom helped anyone here? Personally for me It made my appearance horrid and made me look much older including Hair loss.

Attached: Kratom_006.jpg (1920x1280, 1.86M)

Stop lying and sucking dick, dude.

It just makes me throw up.

Why do school shootings only happen in elementary schools?
>high schools have thousands of kids with cameras
>hard to fake a shooting with kids spamming Facebook, instagram and Snapchat with videos of shooting
>all operations are done where there will be no cameras

I thought this stuff was safe and the govt just wants to ban it to keep selling opiates?

I'm addicted to it and do around a dozen teaspoons a day. I've technically been high on it for over 2 years without ever stopping. My brain is totally fucked. No it shouldn't be banned. Banning a plant is fucking retarded but people need to know that it is a very addictive substance to certain people. In my experience it is harder to quit than alcohol, weed and cigs combined.

Attached: 242.png (646x550, 230.56K)

Where are my poop glove bros at?
Only a true kratom addict will understand.

Addiction is for the mentally weak. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I've done it all. My favorite is fentanyl and I was doing that back before anyone knew about it 2002ish. I use kratom for work at times when it gets physically demanding. Done it everyday for 3 to 4 months and when I want to stop I stop. Yea the first two days suck but your mind needs to slow down and take a break. To say it is very addictive is objective as fuck.

I used it to kick a 15 year long addiction to fent it’s been a tremendous help for me.I don’t want to have to go to a clinic everyday for methadone and I dont even wanna go to the dr once a month for suboxone.I bet the pharmaceutical lobby hates this stuff with a passion….

Attached: 1B2AB009-F042-48EA-9E17-D285E9DEF1A1.png (1242x2208, 3.72M)

All I've heard is that it is habit forming and its sold by filthy arab people who worship pagan deities with the so called jew.

There is no reason to not ban this kiked shit.

kratom is aite.

Attached: 1619752640378.gif (285x242, 1.46M)

>Personally for me It made my appearance horrid and made me look much older including Hair loss.

You know what else does this? A natural process called aging.

It's a fucking leaf from a tree. It's a natural medicine that's helps people without having to ingest that man-made bullshit. Yea people abuse it but other benefit from it. Fuck off with you little mind.

that is correct

kratom saved my life.

the fuck are you talking about? i assume you are referring to the constipation. personally i don't have any issues with it but i've read online that it makes people unable to poop. when i was on heroin i'd go a week between shits though.

we have the same story friend

I love Kratom threads. Ex heroin addicts and kratom junkies always pile in and will bitch and moan about how neccessary of a drug it is.

Attached: 1645529337437.jpg (715x960, 106.89K)

It’s got a ceiling effect if you take it everyday your not gonna get high at all…

uh oh the pagan addiction peddler is salty!

Stop being a fucking addict you weak willed slug. No one cares it's just a plant dumb fuck it's the fact you faggots fiend for shit like this that bothers people.

Solve your problems instead of avoiding them pussy.

shit drug doesnt do anything

>I'm a fent hipster
Nice flex junkie. Throw yourself from a bridge

Attached: 1626895217404.jpg (379x488, 67.71K)

I don’t understand how we are so pozzed but have the most retarded drug laws.

So u can not die from fentanyl for 15 years? Is it a substance thats being exaggerated?

Except activate the same receptors as opioids making you not dope sick faggot.

See there goes that little brain again. I'm not addicted to shit. You're the kind of stupid fuck that can't see past his nose. Sure ban kratom and give the pharmaceutical companies even more power to peddle their bullshit. What we have here fellas is a fucking idiot that plays into the jews hands by accepting legal drug dealing by pharmaceutical companies but wants to ban a fucking plant. Fuck off peck

Never tried it and probably never will. Why even smoke that shit over real weed?

>Addiction is for the mentally weak.
You're correct. I'm abusing it to cope with mental issues. No denial there.

No man, after gettibg off of this stuff my skin feels better and my hair feels thicker and softer.

Kratom is different, it dehydrates you by a lot and it also annihilates your testosterone not to mention it raises prolactin which is terrible for your health, motivation and energy. Also Hair loss is a common symptom a lot of users have

Attached: 1653887324387.png (850x477, 365.14K)

What kills people is being forced into rehab then coming out relapsing with zero tolerance I could shoot a whole bundle and not even feel it at the peak of my use

aside from it tasting like shit no.

here's a thought, maybe you should stop activating those receptors you fuckin junkie

I want Kratom banned so losers like you have no choice but to do heroin and since you are an idiot you will overdose lol

You figured it out Junkie Go OD

Oh maybe dont take drugs man made or natural lol
Fucking junkie mentality amirite?

Attached: intro-1615476120.jpg (1000x563, 94.7K)

literally heroin and cocaine are made from plants as are lethal poisons like what kind of argument is this

Based fuck drug addicts

>Smoke kratom
>"real weed"
Kratom is a tree relative to the coffee tree. It's more like coffee than it is like weed. Retard.

Do you do absurd amounts of kratom?
The constipation is insane and the size of the stools is fucked up, although I've always had big poops but these poops are so big that I've never been able to flush one down the toilet in years. I have to break them up with a latex glove and slowly flush it down the toilet a little bit at a time lmao. I'd send you a picture to prove it but I don't take shit pics.

Attached: 1601095085829.jpg (333x324, 29.01K)

BRO. HOW. WHAT.
THEY'RE NOT EVEN THE SAME SHIT... oh my god. My brain..

Sorry bud never done H. Simple minds will never understand a big concept. Have a good one Mr. Sheep.

Dont do any drugs anyone on any board on Any Forums tells you to do. And dont do Kratom, a friend of mine went on a downward spiral and that was the last drug he had experimented with before going straight to ODing on painkillers…anyone reading please do not take drug advice here. You are not invincible dont make a decision youll regret.

Attached: 0D28BDE3-2E03-46FC-AE71-5788F3557CB8.jpg (550x502, 15.01K)

What makes that interesting to you? If you've never done opiates or kratom why wouldnt you just scroll past this thread?

No one believes you junkie go OD

We're talking about kratom and you're talking about H and cocaine. Obviously you are fucking dumb goodbye.

So is barely, so are grapes. Ban tomatoes and eggplant too because they contain trace amounts of nicotine.

i know a guy that regularly smoked this shit and he basically got insane. talking incoherent shit. he got psych warded and lost his job.

do not smoke this shit.

Attached: 1653676814459.jpg (640x432, 31.42K)

I only ever heard it being talked about when weed was brought up, and also I could not ever possibly give a shit about that gas station garbage, so hop off my dick pls and thanks

ive tried this shit a bunch of times and nothing happened. do you need to be a heroin junkie for it to work?

>smoking kratom

you know how i know you're a fucking idiot?

I fucking love kratom. Took it every day for ~ 6 months. Life was good. While doing sime research, though, I learned it makes your hair thin. So I quit. Wasn't worth the risk, but definitely a sad revelation.

Im saying the argument "you cant ban x because its a plant" is retarded. that's not the same argument as "ban all plants". your drug addled brain can understand that right?

Threads not for you guys…

Attached: 6A24ED6E-195F-4FB1-8A85-ABAF49E9BA5E.png (1242x2208, 1.96M)

Because fuck junkies lol they deserve all the ridicule you can pile on em.
>bro like bro you have no idea during my peak I could shoot a whole bundle and not feel anything
Oh cool lol super cool dood maybe like uh maybe you should kys

Attached: 1652698689173.gif (450x253, 1.86M)

I can relate to your friend.
The kratom will feel like heaven on earth for 3-4 months but then the downward spiral starts and you have to take it constantly just to feel "normal". That normal state still feels like shit and you just keep taking it to avoid the even worse state that comes from not doing it at all.
I went a month without doing kratom and still felt like a fucking mess. I truly believe this is going to lead to suicide, so yeah I can see where your friend was at mentally.

dumbass you can't smoke kratom! You're boy was probably on meth or some shit and suffered from psychosis. You hella dumb Fr fr str8 bussin no cap gucci gang

Attached: IMG_20220528_162355_473.jpg (768x768, 76.13K)

Get the liquid extract not the capsules

>The kratom will feel like heaven on earth for 3-4 months but then the downward spiral starts and you have to take it constantly just to feel "normal"

kek so why do you niggers not want this shit banned?

sounds like you have bad genes brobro.

Used it a few times to kick opiates. Wouldn't ever take it recreational though. From my experience it doesn't really get you high it just makes the symptoms from opiate withdrawal more barrable.

it wasnt me smoking it, it was the guy smoking it

He’s talking about substances that basically grow from the ground without any industrial processes needed to make heroin and cocaine but like opium is scraped right of the plant it’s 100% natural

>Kratom is different, it dehydrates you by a lot and it also annihilates your testosterone not to mention it raises prolactin which is terrible for your health, motivation and energy. Also Hair loss is a common symptom a lot of users have

again, why not ban this shit? lmao

>used it a few time to kick opiates
>a few times
Lol lmao fucking dumb junkie

Attached: 1646018032415.jpg (658x576, 200.49K)

It's amazing for work and social anxiety, depression all of that shit. Just because I couldn't control myself doesn't mean I want it banned. It can help a lot of people.

GOVERN ME HARDER DADDY

why am i the idiot you can smoke everything. he put it in a bong and smoked it then he got insane. thats the story.
you probably use it anally or something

opium and thc and nicotine are all bad for you too. there are plants poisonous to eat. not a good argument

I'm about to take a few maeng da capsules right now.

Yes my friend did have severe social anxiety

Fucking checked

get off drugs and become a productive member of society bruh. stop listening to druggie music hanging out with druggies and dooming.

Because this is a result of misuse and addiction.
The plant didn't force me to ingest it.
And letting the government ban plants is just silly.

Attached: 1600305877847.png (870x616, 70.69K)

And it’s about harm reduction opium and thc are safer than fentanyl and crack. Life is hard dude humans have always sought comfort from shit like alcohol and weed opium

Why is the kratom jpg the shape of iceland? what did they do to deserve this?

Attached: iceland-map-eight-regions-2206253716.jpg (700x543, 318.12K)

you know what's good for social anxiety and depression? eating healthy and exercising regularly

mmm Kratom is not something that should be banned because it has a maximum potency to it.
If you take retarded amounts of it you won't end up passed out like a real opiate, it will just max out the possible effect and maybe give you a headache.

There is no fucking reason to ban Kratom other than being a massive disgusting fucking kike. So naturally the gov wants to ban it.

Fucking parasites.

Attached: 1626280676847.png (729x622, 535.08K)

I mean we're both on fucking pol you probably have aspergers or some mental illness to come here. Not dissing just facing the facts bro bro

YOU TALKING TO ME???

Attached: 4F10A29A-6684-4380-BB71-1E807B48A16A.jpg (225x320, 13.8K)

I smoke weed daily (1/4-1/3 gram) and do shrooms occasionally when I'm feeling good. I don't see any need to try Kratom. From what I've heard it's basically a weak opiate. If I were going to try something I would probably try mescaline or peyote.

>It's amazing for work and social anxiety, depression all of that shit.
Jesus christ you need drugs to function? Fucking junkies lol I love these threads makes me feel better about myself seeing all you sad sacks of shit bitch and moan how you need to drugs just to wake up. Seriously all of you should just drop dead, youd be happier

Attached: 1623449959394.gif (628x402, 2.99M)

I don't know what you niggers think is so great about Kratom. Just smoke weed, it's a better high anyways.

or maybe you should stop doing drugs and become normal

Wow! Get this intellectual a Nobel peace prize! FUCKING GENIUS! GENIUS I TELL YOU! I'm not being sarcastic you sir are an absolute genius! Depression has been terminated!

Drinking the liquid Asian jew is forbidden in my friend groups. Not an opiate addict. Notninterested in being sick and tired all the time. Thanks. But no. Ban it

Kratom is really only good as an opiate replacement for addicts… so yeah

i already discussed why "its a plant" is not an argument. government should also ban weed and nicotine and heavily regulate alcohol

>Has Kratom helped anyone here?
Wife was ten years on oxy following spinal surgery. Kratom has helped her mange the pain without opioids.
It's pretty chill. I like it in the morning. Nice uplifting effect. Good for sleep to.
Find if you put some boiling water in it and then add cold, really helps the clumping and bitterness.

>t. neet living with parents single and lonely main claim to fame is folder of niggers fucking white trannies videos

Do you exercise and eat healthy? if you don't then you dont have depression you have a shit lifestyle.

Digits don't lie. Checked.

For the record I see no reason why it should be illegal and I'm sure Sackler and the rest that are profiting off opiate abuse hate it. But from what I've heard it's nasty to choke down.

Haha fuck you at least I had fun and fucked a bunch of bitches..

What a pathetic human you are lol

Attached: pug-dance.gif (498x498, 3.96M)

Jesus christ. Son what's wrong? Did your parents call you ugly? Well life is harsh hug me.

im not a jew so i can only be a slave, no thanks. i smoke me some dank weed and fuck the rest.

Kratom is just a legal gateway opioid or a maintence drug for addicts. Might as well keep it but don’t sell it under 21