People still think argentina is white

>people still think argentina is white

Attached: image_2022-05-30_174732206.png (1281x722, 941.2K)

It's castizo so basically white

one drop rule

Lol lmao even

We are browner than you, whigga

Uruguay? Browner than Argentina? Dont make me laugh

100% garra charrúa

No one thinks Argentina is White.

I've seen quite a few anons here unironically think that Argentina is white because we wuz nazis n shiet

Nobody with a brain thinks that

Argentina es BLANCO muy bueno

Attached: 1628361282575.png (680x798, 241.45K)

Why do school shootings only happen in elementary schools?
>high schools have thousands of kids with cameras
>hard to fake a shooting with kids spamming Facebook, instagram and Snapchat with videos of shooting
>all operations are done where there will be no cameras

>people still think argentina is white

Literally never heard that once.

Noone thinks Argentina is white. Noone

uhhh wrong thread?

We are white, those are illegal immigrants from bolivia and paraguay and don't count.

?

Attached: 1652814060710.jpg (476x644, 97.93K)

post arm

Accept your browness, I did it long ago

always cracks me up

Attached: ....jpg (1024x957, 71.38K)

No we don't
Nigger Argentinians think so.

Kek, they arent even full gay, they are Para-Gay.

How does it feel?

Why are so many niggers going to Argentina? Seems like it’s a shithole. Why not go to Chile or something.

Why in the hell are you closed for travel? Argentina sent from closed to completely open very fast. Same with Hueland. I can’t even enter Brazil because I am unvaccinated.

Only 37% of all Argentineans have European mtDNA. Even with all that European immigration it still wasn’t enough.

*went from
Fucking phone

That is fake, I haven't been tested and I'm 100% european.

Don't care
Because our president is a cuckold center right Keynesian that loves intervention (I'm an anarchocapitalist paleoliberal)

>100% med
Still not white, Gonzalo

i don't count argentina as white or non-white. it's in between. they behave semi-nigger semi-white.

Yeah Argentinians think that. Although I will be honest, that pic looks more like Chile, I never expected Argentina to be so brown.

West Falklanders are niggers! Always trying to claim shit that doesn't belong to them!

It’s not fake, just google it. There’s studies that prove this. You have Indian mothers.

>t. mutt
Don't make post the pasta you mutt loving nigger

Unfortunately being half slav,, half gook your opinion on"whiteness" really doesn't matter.

>is white
>can't prove it because whole country is rangebanned
Maradona-bros...

I can't wait for CZAR VLAD nukes you, you will get some.

how's weather on an island? sorry but we're from the big land don't count opinion of the islanders