Hell's existence

The truth is terrifying and should keep you awake every night.

Hell does exist. It is a place of agony and suffering of various kinds. Being that it is a spiritual place much like heaven you cannot document what goes on there but there are countless NDE's, dreams, and visions of experiences there.

Do you really honestly believe God created hell for the presence of the Devil and his angels? He knew they would make it into a torture chamber for humans who just happened to fall to the wrong faith or committed a menial sin or sacrificed themselves for their loves ones.

It is disgusting and disturbing that Christians claim God is loving yet he allows malefic demons to torture the living shit out of you (literally). How does Christ sacrifice atone for the billions burning and being tortured in hell? It clearly doesn't. I guess you just have to be lucky and be one of the 144,000 or 1 in 10,000 people to make to heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=eT4aaKX8q8U

Attached: hell.jpg (861x465, 91.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/browse/AS15/P/9625.jpg
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't let Hell give you Fear
Fear is the true devil that keeps you down

It's as simple as for good to meaningfully exist, so must evil. If you reject all good in your life, you've freely chosen to reject heaven.

This might scare me if I was still 5.

People commit horrendous acts in reality and will face it in this life or the next. Look at Ashley Madison, the widespread divorce, cucking of their own race. It will happen.

It's a russian artist, Donbass
OP should keep reasearching.

lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/images/browse/AS15/P/9625.jpg

Official NASA photo Click above image to enlarge
(detail of AS15-P-9630), Apollo 15 (1971)

God isn't loving.
Morons who say this are of Satan.
Anyone who's actually read the old testament (about 5% of christains) will tell you he is a brutal tyrant and asshole.

Also, a fucking dragon that used to be many Gods rolled up into one. People take religion and adopt it to the people around them ignoring reality and screaming damnation if you say anything that isn't their adaptation.

Theyre wise not to read it, its Jewish garbage.

Christ shouldnt be a footnote in his own book. How the hell they got away with getting the “old testament” included is beyond me.

Hell is the only place for the righteous. Only a demonic god can make this universe, including its demonic need to consume others to survive and rewarding the wicked with life.

The Abrahamic God made wickedness profitable and does nothing to stop it. He did not have issue with what Satan Does and made deals and agreements with him.

If God was a righteous being He would have ended the Devil's reign a long time ago and not blaming man for His own incompetence,

It wasn't man that made this world
It wasn't man who mad the laws (and thus sin)
It wasn't man that made the system of this world (the angelic hierarchy that rules this planet)
It wasn't man that corrupted it
It wasn't man that made these cults that rule over us, rather the "lesser" gods themselves

No, I for one, accept hell and its end. I already sadly live in God's shitscape of a universe. I don't like His patch jobs of fixes in the last 6000+ years that only make things worse.

Simply, God deserves what He gets. It is His own fault for fucking up in making this place and ruling over it.

The devil and his angels don't torture you. They will be tormented alongside you. The Lake of fire is the garbage dump for all unsaved.

If believing in punishment makes you a good person, that means that it's pretty effective. Fear God, fear Hell and stop being a faggot.

This is a tiny human perspective, my friend. Parental punishment and spiritual punishment are the same but expanded. God would love us all to be saved like your mother or father wishes the best for you, but you don't come through all the time, do you? None of us do.

>God isn't saving people rather He is the head of a protection racket.

Prove it.

no it doesn't and exterminating the jews will give everyone good dreams for 1,000 years

no more demonic possessions from the ayys if mankind gets rid of the kikes

He is our Father in Heaven. We have to see what it's like without him first, which has been happening for quite some time. It will culminate.

We are already in hell, you fucker. There's so much shit happening all around the world. THAT is real and it is here.

What are you going to do about it, retard?

killing all the jews is mankind's peace offering to the ayyys

>How does Christ sacrifice atone for the billions burning and being tortured in hell?
They rejected Christ and God's free gift of eternal life.

I've had experiences with spirits. The more I research it though the less I think it was a ghost. I think it's an "alien" using the 5th dimension to be invisible to anyone 3rd dimension.

No, He isn't our father. He is making deals with Satan and doing nothing about the problems on this world. Remember He bailed and went crying after He couldn't manage His own worthless angels when they caused the old world to be flooded.

>The native south americans who never knew of Jesus until the 15th century deserves to burn only due to not being born in the right timeline

Sure, christcucks are dumb, but only as dumb as their god

Interesting thread, you really had me going in the first half, then you switched up your gears. So let me clarify - you believe hell exists and yet reject the Abrahamic God Yahweh and his Son and Revelator Jesus Christ out of a feeling of unfairness? Is that right?

I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money laundering operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was supernaturally authored, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

he taught us that usury is bad
>hate jews
he taught us jews killed him
>hate jews

>insulting God and His people
Is this supposed to be a smart move?

this. either you are one with God (in paradise) or you are not (in hell = here). well, you're not in paradise, are you now? it's not that complicated.
people in hell experience aging - not as a punishment, but because they are stuck in the wheel of time/reincarnation. you die and either you make it to heaven or you get reborn according to your karma. christ is the way out. that is literally all you need to know.

re-watch groundhog day if you don't get my post, it's not about a newsanchor stuck in a timeloop, you know...

Attached: 6e31fb8f1c06b3713f7f5357c82de318--catholic-saints-roman-catholic.jpg (385x599, 56.21K)

All this is happening because we, a species for which we are each responsible, were beguiled by Satan in the first place. You're also summarizing the problems of the world, which likely don't effect you as much as you think they do, to God being a traitor? Or apathetic, or both? If you understood the true prospect of spiritual punishment you wouldn't make comparisons and you wouldn't make such blasphemous statements. Pass the test, friend, have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1644376648945.jpg (446x467, 38.57K)

>he taught us that usury is bad
No, quite the opposite, actually read the OT, God said that is how they will rule nations

This doesn't make sense to you until you realize god IS a LIAR

>he taught us jews killed him
indirectly, since jews upset the racket the Jews had(and demanded the Romans to execute Jesus), but they killed more for far less and are now.

take jews away and earth is paradise

He already does that Himself, have you seen the patch jobs that He has been doing that last 6000 years? it isn't fixed. Every time He fixes a problem it ALWAYS GETS WORSE

>Citing the OT

I understand it's not invalid but we are in the age of Christ. God's chosen people have stepped away, it's not part of the handbook anymore.

you have no idea what actual paradise is like. for starters: angels are described as having lots and lots of eyes - the eyes represent lives, meaning angels are in many places and bodies at once, each with their own senses, emotions, knowledge etc.

>Rules are differencce since God made it different

So basically you are saying that to God rules are arbitrary, and thus sin is as well (since without the law sin doesn't exist).

You basically admitted that all law ans sin does not exist in a true manner.

bayern was closest because no jews

They look human too, and there is examples in the bible, stop the fraud of saying that they are abominations (they are morally though)

lol somebody is a little upset lmao

Attached: 1653937291141.gif (498x364, 1.58M)

Shut up democrat

and they come back if you kill jews apparently

I'm not wrong though

Everyone please ignore the faggots that make these posts. Low iq dumb religion niggers. ‘MUH bad people go hell MUH good ppl go heaven’ JEWISH TRICKERY. THERE IS NO HELL AND THERE IS NO HEAVEN.

Religious people are so low iq and dumb, they can’t contemplate reality without an ultimate ending like MUH heaven and hell. Ignore these caveman dumbfucks who feel guilty when they get a boner and then justify raping children because god told them it was okay. I hope Christian’s get genocided

i guarantee they are posting here, too.

Read up on Abraham faggot