Would you eat another person?

There's a lot of chatter about an upcoming food crisis being engineered by globalists and many reports of food processing centers being burn't to the ground. If they start a famine would Any Forums eat another human just to stay alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=gh3E_zNN7jc

Attached: cannibal.jpg (700x300, 37.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5EKuIus-oE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, that's how niggers created AIDS

Don’t eat the brain or head.

Yes
I would start in jewish gated community, tasting some rich jews small child

yeah and you too
what a dumb wuestion

Unless its a tranny, the hormones ruin the meat

No one except me is a real person

I'll eat the bugs first, but not their bugs. The bugs that I catch.

Or the liver.

When the commies said they'd eat the rich I thought it was a metaphor but I guess I was wrong again kek

I know there's a grain and baby food shortage but things still haven't got to the "better eat one of the neighbors" stage yet.

Id eat all these annoying ass squirrels that are bigger than my cat first. Also there are alot of deer in the woods and many fish in the river

Attached: 1581984157290.jpg (1000x667, 331.89K)

This.
I will to survive and to make sure my family survives. I'll just tell them I found a farm with some animals still penned up in the barnhouse they must've forgot.

I just came here to shit up a retarded thread and ask everyone why we arent talking about the Jewish Satanic Kabal ruling the current Global system, instead we have this thread by some retarded burger

yup.

yeah I know which part of the body you're claiming dibs on first, nasty kike..

Why does globohomo want a food crisis? What’s their endgame?

I'm ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5EKuIus-oE

Attached: alex-jones-sips-champagne.png (1423x952, 1.49M)

That's the best part.

Attached: WATERMELON_STOMP.webm (540x960, 1.96M)

Cannibalism isn't the solution. To stop the famine and survive, you need to kill all Jews.

I'd eat her ass..

Attached: C-76OEUW0AAs1zC.jpg (1638x2048, 315.79K)

i wouldnt do it because white people dont eat people, you wouldnt eat me either

Attached: IMG_20220409_163543.jpg (4224x5632, 2.88M)

>Why does globohomo want a food crisis? What’s their endgame?

They think the planet is overpopulated.

Given the choice between nasty non-kosher bugs and free range nigger children i'll go with the latter.

They wouldn’t have to make cannibalism illegal if nobody wanted to do it. Think about it. Eating another person has everything a human body needs, because it’s already a human body. I have heard it also stimulates neurogenesis and makes you smarter like that movie Limitless. Also heard it is the greatest natural high you could ever feel and it’s super healthy too, like the kind of high you would feel after climbing a mountain and passing a hard exam and seeing your first child born all at the same time.

They wouldn’t have to ban it if you would hate it. They probably banned it so they would have enough worker peasants.

Im going to resort to Cannibalism when the food runs out. It wont be easy at first but once my taste buds start developing. Im sure Ill acquire a very appitite.

I've never eaten a person but I've heard the texture and flavor is similar to pork. If I were to cook it I'd probably just use a pork recipe.

Cannibalism won't be a thing for country folks that can fish, hunt, and farm.

>I've heard the texture and flavor is similar to pork.

Feed the corpses to the pigs, then you eat the pig meat.

But what if there are no pigs fren?

>But what if there are no pigs fren?

BBQ human if you can't grow crops.

lots of cases where people ate people to survive
-donner party
-1972 Andes plane crash

Hello friends. Your local chud here. Let me explain, the way to cook infected meat in general is the slow roast. I don't care if you're using charcoal, wood, or hot stones. Cook that shit for 16+ hours. If you're worried about kuru, you need to... I can't remember. Something like the meat needs to reach over 210 for 5 or 10 minutes. I can't remember. I might have it saved in a screenshot. If I find it later, days, or whatever, I'll post it. That said, avoid the Cns, and also lymph centers and tonsils.

Attached: IMG_20210703_011207_257.jpg (1440x1440, 365.24K)

Ofcourse I would if I had to, I want to live, just avoid the brain and its all good, cannibals say best part is the cheek but I think calves would probably be decent too

>2 examples
LOTS!