Biggest movie star in the world is 5'7

Biggest movie star in the world is 5'7

Attached: does-tom-cruise-personally-punish-fellow-scientologists-1608666737.jpg (1000x563, 134.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10835073/amp/JAN-MOIR-know-hes-charismatic-gnome-Tom-Cruise-gives-creeps.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's why his love interests being cast in films are from an extremely limited list of women. They have to be at least 3 inches shorter than him.

>Biggest
>5'7"
Which is it?

>They have to be at least 3 inches shorter than him.
Makes sense, I only date women with cocks 3 inches shorter than mine too.

its because of the nature of film and movie sets and perspective its built around manlets

big dick trannys are gross

>unironically being interested about people's height

>60 years old
>still a Chad

Based

Al Pacino has the same casting dilemma

Damn, hes just like me!
Except im not rich and cant compensate for the height debuff :(

as if the short women care. they love the fact they have a higher chance to be casted because he's in a film. tall stacies seething

Only insecure men obsess over height. Gigachads just do shit.

There’s something to this, I remember reading that the doors and doorways in old movie sets were built smaller than real ones

5'7" is what he claims he is.
He's not 5'7' More like 5'4" MAYBE

Attached: zelensky.png (819x453, 727.98K)

It's the proportions; the movie camera wants a big head with a small body. This is true with both male and female stars.

Check out the fact that Michaelangelo's David has a big head small body and really large hands. It's wrong but for a statue it's correct. Art != reality.

Attached: Michelangelo's_David_-_right_view_2.jpg (1200x1758, 282.66K)

His wife is 6 ft

He's taken excellent care of himself, that being said all Hollywood movies are degenerate

>be handsome
>successful
>rich
>probably the last “superstar”
>still women hate you and can’t even give a reason other than the standard “uhmm creepy”

The disparagement of short men is the silent holocaust nobody is willing to acknowledge.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10835073/amp/JAN-MOIR-know-hes-charismatic-gnome-Tom-Cruise-gives-creeps.html

Attached: 8E6CFCE1-578E-41F2-85C4-7333793404B7.jpg (750x1404, 303.24K)

Zelensky is 5'3 or what?

chinlet, niplet and dicklet
this was a 10/10 in ancient rome?

tom cruise is the biggest movie star..?