Your guns WILL be seized

Sorry, chums, your right to “self defense” does not supersede my right to be protected.

Attached: 833BBB1C-D548-47E0-B015-B9CFF9300A17.jpg (1170x936, 313.85K)

If they tried to confiscate guns that statistic would no longer be true.

>chums
>not chuds
I think Darren's pic broke you guys

Attached: no u.jpg (630x443, 42.98K)

I mean, you can try.

kys for being so dumb

I think it should be illegal to murder someone who is robbing a store. If you don’t own any of those items, you have no right to kill someone else just because they look a little darker than you and a lot tougher life than you.

Outlaw kids in public.

Did they make Covid illegal?

They should outlaw kids in general no more kids problem solved

i agree, niggers are just animals and we keep trying to make them live by white human rules. it's not fair to them. need to build preserves in ghettos and give them more than they need but they must stay there in their cages. it's for their safety.

if theu sacrfice enough children to moloch their plans for world domination will become realized

>chums
Leave the chumbuds out of this.

Attached: Gura.jpg (3641x2351, 666.42K)

>count suicides as gun related crime in order to make it look worse than it actually is
I hate all glowniggers

You don't have any rights, faggot.

There is no right to be protected in any law retard. Gun grabbers get killed

why dont you buy a gun too?
problem solved angloid

guns used by civilians stop 500,000 to 2,000,000 crimes each year.

Nigger tongue my anus.

What would happen if everyone with a gun, all at once, shot the worst person they know?

“The right to life liberty and the pursuit of happyness.”

Literally in the constitution brainlets.

>More children die by gunfire than police officers
No shit. There are 65 million children in American and

>Your guns WILL be seized
Hurry up and try so that you can die.

i dont care how many people die

Attached: 1653534542285.png (500x565, 124.75K)

>Your guns WILL be seized
No they wont
>your right to “self defense” does not supersede my right to be protected
Yes it does

that's the declaration dipshit

>my right to be protected
Buy a gun

Come try Chudette

You will failed and protect nothing you lost you will keep losing.

Attached: Misstinger.gif (450x371, 1.99M)

They should give those children guns so they can defend themselves

Attached: 1653708759900.jpg (1280x720, 64.83K)

I'm looking forward to the deaths of some people myself

tell you what go ahead and write down your law and i'll come find you and show you that there is no such thing as law.

whole crop of gen x jem'hadar waiting on the signal, go ahead, blow this fucking bitch sky high little faggot...of course...you won't do shit though, huh little faggot?

Epic, now post your plan to succesfully seize half a billion unregistered firearms from half of the country without a civil war

Was talking to OP. The only rights you have are the ones you take. OP is too faggot to do anything but rely on an incompetent government and even more incompetent police force to make his dreams come true. In other words: He has no rights.

The areas with more firarms per person tend to have the lowest homicide rates.
That's because self-reported firearm ownership is a proxy for homogenous white populations.

>My right to be protected
The police have no obligation to protect you, the Texas shooting made that pretty clear. You should buy a gun to protect yourself.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

COME AND GET IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

>Pic related
>my gun and hands you’ll have to pry it from

Attached: 9F2CB586-B9B7-4BCC-87A8-3214471044B9.jpg (915x1024, 85.55K)