Man dressed as woman throws cake at Mona Lisa

Trannies aren't happy with depictions of CIS-gendered women.

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-61635822.amp

Attached: IMG_20220530_204225_232.jpg (1024x576, 80.68K)

We should just execute them

>Fake Mona lisa

I thought it was already behind a glass case just like Pieta after that douche sledgehammers it.

>The piece, which was undamaged, was left with white cream smeared across its protective glass.

thank fuck for that

Ah yep, thanks.

>The Renaissance painting had glass installed in the 1950s to protect it after an acid attack.

kek
no wonder the french are used to muslims

Meanwhile he could've turned 180 and had full access to one of the largest and most impressive paintings at the louvre, which is not behind any protection.

We must make society even more inclusive to make the trannies feel more welcome so they will stop doing this stuff. Give them more access to our kids like they asked.

It is behind glass

For throwing cake at an overrated tranny painting?

Attached: 1637211942475.png (1080x1171, 553.82K)

It wasnt a tranny, he was dressed as an oldy lady so he could get wheelchair access
its easier to hide under a nanny wig than to pretend to be an old man

>We must make society even more inclusive to make the trannies feel more welcome so they will stop doing this stuff. Give them more access to our kids like they asked.

No!

Am I the only one seeing the crowd reflected on the glass? Calm down, people.

trannies have gone crazy lately.

Attached: template-its-smug-aura-mocks-me-2315-0c6db91aec9c.jpg (535x400, 18.39K)

>Pretend to be a woman
>not a tranny

Attached: file_(11).png (243x170, 54.93K)

Mona Lisa is literally a self-portrait of Leonardo as a woman

>Mona Lisa

it's a bit overrated anyway

French people sell whatever the fuck at higher price. They are masters at it, they even sell farty cheese. Geniuses

>lately

We are under constant attacks by transphobes

Attached: transphobia_kills.png (300x300, 112.65K)