Lately I have been doing some microterrorisms and quite enjoying it

>shitted and pissed on bathroom floor of mcdonalds
>hidden a pice of turd in mcdonalds dining area
>never leave clothing or toy store wihout breaking some disney products
>poured bag of cement in toilet at local cinemaplex
You can not call youself redpilled if you are not doing microterrorisms against those importing big money globohomo products into your country

Attached: 5545.jpg (1470x1500, 724.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/food/2015/08/poop-ground-beef-superbugs-antibiotic-resistant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you don't act like a nigger?

>playing with poop and pee to own the libs
This is why the Slovenes are superior.

Based

when i see sodomite faggots with freemason logos on their gay ass rockerfeller cars i just key it. they are usualy cops or gay goverment workers so they get super but hurt that their fancy homo car is scratched and have to pay a jew to fix it.
Any other ideas?

Careful now.

Attached: Softmouth Trout 4.jpg (300x168, 11.36K)

what happened? i have to know what the end result of this was.
you should have also hidden a camera for lulz but that's extra illegal in a bathroom

I laughed so hard

Based

>what happend
No clue
Got advice on pol to pour cement in toilet, bought small bag of cement in local dyi store, brought in backpack, poured, flushed, left
Dont know if I should have flushed though

Attached: devilish.jpg (470x595, 41.44K)

At least do this in Minecraft government buildings

where can I buy the tee?

Attached: poopoopeepee.png (500x412, 92.49K)

you are not hurting the creators of globohomo when you do this. you are making the day of some poor wageslave even worse. consider better targets

Next time buy something even if it's small as just walking in and out seems kinda sus.

So this is why they say gypsies are like niggers? No wonder the serbs genocided you fags.

the greatest act of rebellion you can pull is to react to an evil world by becoming its exact opposite.

Attached: Blessed_Virgin_Mary.jpg (278x368, 71.01K)

Yeah making the lives of minimum wage workers sure as hell is micro terrorism alright

>become a christcuck
>if you cancel livelihoods of your enemies, they win, goy

>poured bag of cement in toilet

Fucking kek, what the fuck user

No one noticed you carrying a bag of cement into the cineplex? Is it that common there that no one questions it?

The guy had to unload a massive shit

This. Fuck with globohomo in ways that extract reparations for White tradies who get paid by the job. This user gets it

if you live in america you are already getting poop in mcdonalds
motherjones.com/food/2015/08/poop-ground-beef-superbugs-antibiotic-resistant/

the outcome is of no interest to the idealist - that is what idealism IS, user. and to carry your own personal cross when you wouldn't have to is the highest ideal of all.

Attached: 1_kMm4Sa8Umt9mYOkpj3AEgw.jpg (1200x675, 187.65K)

Reminder if you are white the system wants you dead and to chop up you bones and feed it to niggers.

>not sure if i should have flushed.
you ruined it

>idealist
Not me, kike
I want to see big money jews and their children dead before me, this is what I picture every time I dont buy a globohomo product and take part in cancelling their livelihoods

If you do sabotage in Minecraft the best is super glue shopping club cards into the credit card readers if you are fast you can shutdown your Walmart for the day & not cause a wage slave extra work