Forget silver & shitcoin, I just bought 300 pounds of assorted dry beans

This will be the new currency soon and get you unlimited blow jobs.

If we corner the dry bean market, shitskins will chimpout, burning down whole cities - and we would have driven this motherfucker right off the edge.

Attached: Kidney Beans.jpg (1200x800, 390.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/09/silver-thursday-hunt-brothers.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this nigga eatin beans yo

I'm about to get rich then

Attached: CtY9h13WAAEsNfz.jpg (1920x1279, 155.22K)

Attached: beans.jpg (1360x3024, 697.65K)

Attached: why-setf-works.png (932x663, 91.73K)

>imagine the braps

All jokes aside, the price suppression of silver makes it an easy way for anons to preserve their wealth against the oncoming global fiat crash. Paper fiat always becomes worthless, but silver will always be valued.

the jew fears the dry bean hoarder

There was already an attempt made to corner the market. The men who tried got fucked over by Uncle Sham.

Silver is used in precision weapons manufacturing, and there is no way anyone would ever be allowed to do it.

investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/09/silver-thursday-hunt-brothers.asp

Beans have utility, but it fades after you've collected a ton or so. The term marginal utility is used to express the decreasing utility of the second ton of beans, and the less.likely to be needed 3rd ton of beans.
Silver has unlimited utility. Once you got your base, your bullets and beans stocked, stack silver.

Attached: 1640651121353.jpg (1000x700, 234.72K)

Beaners gonna bean

you're not even wrong, you're making a wiser investment than any nonjew trying to make money

>there's a peaceful solution goys, i promise!

I have been thinking of this. I already have 3300€ cash, 1350€ in stock market, 3000€ in cryptos (mostly mined when the value was only 120€), 3100€ in savings.

And a huge shelf full of canned food, flour, dry yeast, sugar, salt, beans, peanuts... Going to fish and hunt as much as possible this year and preserve everything.

Based bean man, I hsve 68 pounds of beans and 60 pounds of rice

Even what OP has is nothing even for his personal consumption. With OPs stack he can feed 1 person for less than a year.

Just have hundreds of tins of tobacco and tubes and Ill have bitches begging me to take your shitty beans for my sweet sweet nicotine.

For sure. Cigarettes are a great apocalypse commodity. We should have more threads about this, fuck silver niggers.

>not distilling alcohol
High proof alcohol is the perfect commodity for bartering
>hard enough to produce that not everyone can make it
>keeps forever
>can be used as a fuel, disinfectant, weapon, or consumed
>can be made from garbage grains like rice

> I;m thinking about thos beans

Attached: 20220530_120436_0.jpg (768x1024, 101.11K)

Attached: when-an-abuser-controls-your-finances-they-control-you.jpg (1149x955, 129.55K)