Niggers beat the shit out of chink in NYC subway (video)

twitter.com/activeasian/status/1530956890619817984

Attached: 45634734767456.png (591x695, 294.49K)

Americans seem to get off on this. Though it is typical for an American to be aroused by a black man doing things he wishes he could do.

Good. More chinks need to be beaten. Not my problem. They should be used to being beaten by other shitskins by now.

Why don't they all go back, including the Africans back to Africa and jews back to Israel

Attached: 1653930067539.webm (640x470, 2.61M)

Not my problem

Attached: asians.png (1920x1536, 313.35K)

Hey look another no-sound worthless Any Forums web

Checked. All non-whites need to get out forever.

You can not post webms with sound on Any Forums

Chinks can all fucking die in a fire. You side with globohomo, you get burned.

he called one a of them nigger. Thats the only way this is hapnin

Attached: 1603351579671.png (374x440, 192.15K)

come on dude that would make the US an absolute paradise for Whites but it's unrealistic as they want more than anything to stay and parasite off of our societies

>whites are at fault for what black do

/thread

they caused covid-19 so fuck them. Also there's a billion of these chinks anyways so who the fuck cares

I know. Sound needs to be enabled. It's completely retarded.

>haha chinks gtfo! Yeah beat that chink's ass, based nigger!
or
>nooooo it's only blacks being mean to you we dindu nuffin
Which is it? Or are you a mexican?

Also it should be noted that these asians being beaten are always Chinese, so other Asians need not worry, they're not targeting you, only the subhuman bug people known as Chinks

Black people dude this to every other race. They do this to White people, Mexican people, Asian people. It's the same group every time.
Blacks are determined to be evil. This is what evil is. But the media gets mad a when a white kid strikes back.
shame of these evil people.

I'm an anglo so I literally don't care

>t. kike nigger

Sorry sweaty, I don’t listen to representatives from A whole country of sexually mutated trannied kike nigger slaves

But your American. Ergo, you worship violent niggers and are a kike slave. Are you circumcised?

Ya I'm sure ppl can tell what kind of gook chink they are lmao

That's what all mutts say. English isn't even your official language and you've bastardised its orthography and filled it with Ebonics, how can you be an Anglo?

Whites and Asians need to join forces and then exterminate blacks.

90% of Asians in america do not speak English

Most Asians dislike or hate whites

>Also it should be noted that these asians being beaten are always Chinese,
They're not though. One of the victims who sparked the anti white supremacy rally was Thai.

Why did white people do this?

I'm down
except they commonly live around them, prefer living in majority white countries, attending Western University ect.

Attached: asian friend.jpg (720x742, 79.78K)

this is dark maga

Zero empathy. Brainwashed Asians born and raised in America will still blame le ebil whitey instead of illiterate pavement apes.

Another victim of white supremacy
He should keep voting left for 15 more years and something might eventually change for the better.

Attached: alex-jones-smug-champagne-sip.jpg (465x311, 38.28K)

Its like the opening to The Batman except they are all black

This is white peoples fault

They won't help whites in a race war. A lot of Asians yield to whatever authority allows them to advance the most. Currently, that's the anti-White, anti-Constitution, pro-kike/nigger/spic agenda. Asians are therefore very effective footsoldiers of the jewish regime and need to be taken down quickly once the race war starts. They're actually dangerous.

Cry more about white and asian faggots, we alpha warrior race, the world be ours now

chinks need to go back to chinkland instead, they're worse than niggers

fuck off to reddit then newfag /uhg/ nigger

>a group of men

They really don’t want to tell you the race. Had it been a group of white men, there would already be public calls to genocide white people and a $5m gofundme for the chinaman.

Who cares. This lame ass country won't be honest about the problem and keeps giving this lovely community blowjobs so I don't give a fuck. Wake me up when people find their balls and have enough of these people.

Where's Charles Bronson when you need him?

He would've killed the gooks too you know you mutt

kys faggot

free (you) because i want you to get ALL of their money. fuck china and globohomo, amirite chang?

check'em
digits of truth