Any Forums why is elon mentioning the glow. wtf is going on!?!?

Attached: elon-talks-glow.png (606x459, 112.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1531322193010954240/photo/1
youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>their
This guy will not be colonising mars

and does this have anything to do with Terry. why does it feel like it.

>colonizing
pft, dumbass

>their (possessive) "being watched" (descriptive noun)
Elon Musk is rubbing it in TI's faces, he thinks his starlink satellites are so cool

here's the direct link for the smart fags who like to verify twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1531322193010954240/photo/1

Why is Israel astroturfing this uninteresting kike so hard? Is it because their government is failing?

Attached: elon musk zionist 4.jpg (926x847, 137.67K)

Keep pushing musk glowies, he will snap and start really running his mouth. Its going to be full tilt lulz.

When the little black line with rounded edges is around something it means it's a picture. If it was his own tweet- no black line.

surely musk has a killswitch.

Honestly I didn't even bother opening the thumbnail. I see he was joking now, but the low grade of the joke makes me stand by my statement

OP is indeed a fag. sorry guys but i didnt check the catalog before posting. it wont happen again anons.

"The observer effect" is the proposal that the state of an object changes when it is observed

Not sure what to name the effect for when the object knows it is being observed and then starts messing with the observer

Just use a farraday cage

for fucks sake user, get it together

Attached: op47.jpg (474x395, 14.42K)

Elon is a Judas goat.

I think Elon might be out of touch and has some negative perspectives caused by being literally the richest guy in the world, but I think he's more of an honest actor and a force of good than the other elites. It's probably healthy to keep some skepticism though because when have the elites ever had out best interest at heart? I hope he actually does something though.

Elon Musk

Attached: 1653936383215.jpg (518x671, 89.14K)

you're scaring me right now

Its your phone. Your phone makes you paranoid.

Yes.
And because of that, I must remain in particle form all the time. It pisses me off.

what a douche

Elon "kikerat glownigger" Musk is a faggot ass kike bitch
Also giving is more blessed than receiving.

It’s a meme dummy, not a real tweet. Get colonised

I can tell you when people are watching me without even looking. It's a very primitive feeling, and what if I told you it applies to being hunted? If you know you know

the selfless art of anonymous meme creators is something to be admired

i can dig it.

It’s hilarious how desperate shills are over him. It’s funny really.

You never were goi g to because their full so you can kindly fuck off now tyvm

Attached: 10FD9F79-5F4B-4CBB-A7A2-D88A1B8F9408.png (1317x975, 241.86K)

kek

Maybe the observer affect doesn't apply well to competing lifeforms, lmao

> giving is more blessed than receiving
I bet you keep your boyfriend real happy.

I mean, did no one pay attention to this hit back in the mid 80s?

youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY

Attached: 1653854593665.jpg (4000x3000, 1.91M)

kek. based CIA

Hopefully this far right extremist will be stopped soon by the government so he cant buy twitter and turn it into incel terrorist playground