SERBS CONTINUE TO SUCK RUSSIAN COCK

WHAT A SURPRISE?

Attached: cocksuckers.png (851x576, 466.15K)

We chuds must stand by each other

Attached: 1653067026170.png (686x439, 268.8K)

>NOOOOOOOO YOU.ARENT SUCKING AMERICAN COCK!!!!!! THE COUNTRY THAT BOMBED AND DESTROYED YOUR COUNTRY FOR MUSLIMS?! NOOOOOO

Attached: e0d (1).png (785x1000, 331.67K)

Lol imagine being such cucks paying threefold less than other europeans. Why are serbs like this?

Why is this bad though? Why should I hate Russia? My only enemies are ZOG worldwide, their brain diseased serfs, other brands of globohomo and communist China. Oh I also hate satan and the antichrist.

Rent free

You got ass raped by russia
twice

>buy expensive gas for something that's not your problem

Attached: chuds.jpg (1600x1068, 185.83K)

I sense that a lot of people will get rich off smuggling.
Although, not sure how it will work if the countries that surround Serbia won't grant access to trade...or they would? How does boycotting work?

>Why won't the Serbs side with the people who bombed them in the 1990s over the country that stuck by their side?

Attached: Time.jpg (940x1200, 197.42K)

>Why should I hate Russia?
>I was born in Russia!
Then why are you lying with that false flag?

How long until America bombs this "country" again? They need to be kept in check.

Same niggers that voted to kick russia out of the human rights council to appease the mutts that bombed them 25 years ago?

Attached: FPwLBx-WYAwpYt2.jpg (896x498, 181.01K)

That's a bold fucking policy for someone with pipelines in artillery range.

Attached: Major_russian_gas_pipelines_to_europe.png (771x807, 211.06K)

Seethe, eurocuck.

Why would the serbs side with America in the first place? We bombed them for literally no reason

What the fuck are you on about, glow nigger? Was it the paint chips you ate as a kid that made you want to light up at night?

>why don't my enemies fight each other and do what I want instead of help each other which I don't want?
these concepts anger and confuse the ratling merchant

Attached: merchant jewing intensifies.jpg (200x328, 18.52K)

So what is serbia to do? Not have gas? Why should they care about EU sanctions when they’re not in the EU

>Y-YOU MUST PUT SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA AND SACRIFICE YOUR RESOURCES FOR IT!!
>Okay, how do you propose i get the resources alternatively for the same price ?
>W-WHA??? D-DON'T ASK QUESTIONS JUST DO IT!!

Europe

We should bring those serbs to heel again, remind them their place