Jannies trying to archive the truth

Jannies trying to archive the truth

Political Welsh party forces ze bugs. Alex Jones right Again !

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-182640_Daily Mail Online.jpg (1080x2048, 1019.84K)

The Rothschilds & the World Economic Forum will still be eating filet mignon and lobster of course.

Nothing wrong with eating bugs. They're cheap and healthy.

Ground bugs is for the proles.

Srmefag, when was the last time they served filet mignon and lobster in schools?

bug bolognese porco fucking dio i hope the Italians don't see this

Alex Jones was right on a lot. However, stop being a retard and provide source where he said this.

Attached: 1653575284901.jpg (538x800, 66.14K)

Nobody cares if you eat bugs, the issue is that they're pushing for unbridled population growth and the complete destruction of the way of life people have known since the dawn of time.

Long nose kike pushing bugs on kids

Attached: 1652915868603.png (467x720, 656.26K)

You clearly havent listened to his Klaus Schwab impression for last 3 years.

Rape your mother then KYS kikenigger.

Wow great observation retard.

Attached: 1649339298810.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

I am sure the jew kids will not be forced to eat bugs as they are not kosher. Only the finest meats and fish for the chosenites.

I'm not eating bugs, but I don't see anything wrong with it as a cheap, healthy source of protein. How does this destroy a way of life? If you don't like it demand higher budgets for school meals, but you don't want to pay for it, either.
Might as well say they're pushing pasta on kids. Also bugs are healthier than most meat.

>you vill eat ze bugs and zhe happy
Shut the fuck up Klaus.
Molluscs yes, bugs no.

>welsh are subhumans
more news at 11

Ah, yes, what a delicacy of the fine french cusine.
If you eat this disgusting shit you have no business complaining about bugs.

Attached: macro-molluscs-mollusks-nature-snails-m68304.jpg (441x248, 20K)

go vegan

Eat some buys, then. Go on, have some cockroaches. Chew on them, taste the green liquid flowing out of their crunchy abdomen. Eat some tasty maggot pasta, it's so smooth, all of that creamy maggot insides, full of protein. It's good for you, you're a big boy, you're growing.

How are they pushing for growth and not depopulation with all this shit?

Why is bill gates so obsessed with making people eat bugs?

I'm just surprised he's not making people drink poop water like he did years ago.

This bolognese uses bug protein, not raw buggers. Presumably it would have a texture akin to tofu. I'd eat it if it tasted good. Why not? It's cheap and healthy.
Raw cockroach is completely different. Or do you eat raw cow, too? I mean tartar exists, but usually you don't.

It's cheap protein and you don't want to pay for real meat school because you don't want to feed niggers.