Pay Attention To More Than Just Fire

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 12.28.17 PM.png (1302x691, 297.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/nmx/ranking/urea-fertilizer-production
youtu.be/bumdb4c8zTM
ia800100.us.archive.org/5/items/SilentWeaponsForQuietWarsOriginalDocumentCopy/Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Original Document Copy.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well shit

Just bought a beach house. How fucked am I

"DEF is a mixture of (typically) 2/3 deionized water and 1/3 urea. It's carefully regulated by the American Petroleum Institute. Technically, urea is derived from one of the byproducts of urine. But it's synthetically made, so no cats are ever harmed in the production of the fluid."

>DEF fluid shortage
God i hate schizos with burning passion. Unreal how these people are intelligent enough to write such a huge ammount of bullshit yet cannot grasp simple facts.

First of all the notion:
>You cannot start an engine without DEF
is wrong
Second Russia isnt the biggest exorter of Urea, Third USA is on place 4!!!
Fifth, most important, the US and europe are using way to many urea products in their soil leading to grave threads for the soil and groundwater.

nationmaster.com/nmx/ranking/urea-fertilizer-production

EPA requires diesel vehicles in the states to not be able to run without DEF

Fuck you and your white on black text. Now my eyes are fucked.

>no one can get thing some gay fed agency says they need
>all trucking companies just say "darn it"
>definitely don't remove sensor and continue business as usual
I see this causing problems and slowing logistics as not all companies/individual truckers are going to take it off, but it's not as if the trucks are bricked.

Its a SOFTWARE based regulation (that is very beneficial btw) and can be bypasse with a software based solution.
In other words OP is a sack full of shit and a fucking retarded schizo

Yeah that's most likely what would happen. But this is Any Forums, we care about the .5% chance this turns into a happening

a little trick rednecks learned years ago is is fill the DEF tank with... more diesel

>implying DOT and EPA wouldn't begin a tag team campaign of trucker assrape to keep themselves relevant and CUMPLY WIF DA LAW
Shipping has been under the thumb of the government since the 70s. Ask a trucker what they think about the state of regulation in the industry.

>thread theme:
youtu.be/bumdb4c8zTM

Attached: 1608770042086.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Attached: based dpt.png (521x937, 224.08K)

DEF fluid plays no real part in the running of the engine. It can be programmed away. If the exhaust clogs up, the DPF can be physically remved then deleted from ECU and it won't effect the running of the vehicle.

>3.5 million trucks on the road
>few thousand fed agents with no power to pull over/arrest/detain
????

Never underestimate the power of the federal government to cripple American industries. We aren't in this mess for no reason, zoomzoom.

Pee in a bottle
Evaporate
there you go, Urea.

Thats how they made Urea Nitrate explosives in the first WTC bombing.

Give me 1000 gallons of sweet tea and I will solve your Urea shortage on my own.

>tfw the solution to global famine is milking cats for pee

Attached: 1650591719854.png (600x468, 133.57K)

The irony of DEF is that they claim it is to prevent pollution, yet it comes in plastic jugs that are produced from oil and then end up in landfills

Don't get me wrong, I'm not retarded. All of this is being done intentionally to destroy the country. I'm just saying it's only going to amount to minor logistics slowdown, not a societal collapse.

Same bs with electric cars. It's a whazy. It's a woozie. It's fairy dust.

It will run without the magic fluid. You just have to remove the fuse that controls it,

checked

and correct

you may enjoy this read - with specific focus on 'shock testing' economic systems for testing purposes and calibration

ia800100.us.archive.org/5/items/SilentWeaponsForQuietWarsOriginalDocumentCopy/Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Original Document Copy.pdf

Attached: SAMURAI PEPE.jpg (400x400, 39.31K)

So you guys really believe that you can just easily crack the software of your car?
You think your average trucker has suddenly learned to code?

Don't worry, India can step in and fill the gap.

urea retard

>Don't worry, India can step in and fill the gap.
I India has stopped exports already. Did you not read? They've also stopped wheat export?

Well there is the alternative in doing away with the fucking regulators and running the trucks like all of those which were manufactured and sold prior to 2010 and inb4 some geniuses comment against such yes there are a shitload of diesel trucks pulling trailers across america not like that. They are just limited in doing business in get this "LIBERAL FUCKED UP" states that are buried in emissions rules and shit. That's right, go leftists you have essentially caused regulations to super fuck you if this isn't corrected quickly.

>Urea is a component of urine
Underrated and checked

>software
It's literally just a sensor checking if a solution tank is filled. You could just push the float in the DEF tank up and zip tie it to stop the float arm from going down. It's software monitoring hardware you goober.

>milking
wtf is wrong with you