Gas prices hits another record high

edition.cnn.com/2022/05/30/business/gas-prices-memorial-day/index.html

when the fuck will it stop?
the news here says gas will soon be over 20 DKK (2.90$) a liter (it was 10 DKK a year ago)

Attached: reki smok.gif (600x338, 243.56K)

>tranime
Sounds like you have bigger problems to worry about.

found the jew
the attempt to associate the last non-pozzed form of entertainment with trannies is a jewish op
99% of anime is trash but 1% of it is based
while 100% of ALL other forms of entertainment is pozzed

Attached: 1628624754972.jpg (960x720, 178.51K)

It doesn't matter if your anime is "le good" or "le bad". All anime is for manchildren that stopped developing in favor for larping as underage gook girls on the internet.

Attached: 1653578091182.png (600x562, 73.49K)

For usa bros, world prices usd /gallon

Attached: EF6112F8-C3A5-44F1-84E0-5CC1F8E92437.jpg (1522x3887, 1.09M)

Stop posting asianoid carto0oOons you fucking gook chink

Attached: images - 2022-05-19T012850.275.jpg (542x566, 27.11K)

>when will it stop
When politicians, CEOs, bankers, and WEFfags start fearing going in public.

Anime will never change jew
It has been the same content wise for over 80 years
and the japs will never, ever conform as long as they maintain a largely homogeneous society
this is what makes you seethe more than anything else
that you can't get the nips to care about niggers
that you can't get them to put niggers in their cartoons
that you can't get them to make the women in their cartoons whores
the vast majority of anime girls are virgins, without tattoos and they live in a world where there are no niggers, where people keep their doors unlocked, and degeneracy is looked down upon

Libs have to go on pretending they don't care. Just want Orange Man gone

Goes in the one ear and out of the other.
Only if you follow the so called troonaymay ideals instead of being a total degenerate coomer.

Attached: 1653346849325m.jpg (1024x612, 139.99K)

Also, about 80% of the things you said are a lie.

Attached: 1653536564004.png (1680x2930, 437.1K)

Meanwhile in reality one of the most popular anime this season is "Love After World Domination" in which two 18 year old high school students fall in love. Both of them are virgins, both of them are in their first relationship, more than 6 dates later the farthest they have gone is holding hands and hugging.

This is the reality that you don't want the west to see. This is what makes you seethe so much, kike.

Oh yes, I tremble at the fact that a 30 year old virgin incel is watching two children flirting.

Attached: 1653764405642.jpg (1024x1024, 461.9K)

Will not even consider cheering for america until inflation is actively addressed (with more than jawboning), rates are normalized, crony capitalism is ended, sodomy stops being equated with heroism, the fake shootings end, the attack on whites is over and the vaxxes are exposed.
These are the demands. Im fed up.

Accelerate

Attached: 3x.png (112x112, 15.24K)

Yes, pair bonding and the nuclear family scare you kike. Because those lead to things like strong moral foundations, wanting to live for and support your family instead of the party/government, decreased mental illness rates, healthier and happier societies.

And did I mention all of that happens in a homogeneous environment where not a single nigger is present? The woman is submissive, she wants to support her lovers dreams and goals the male is assertive and wishes nothing more than to have children with his lover and get married and spend the rest of his life supporting them.

This is what terrifies you.

I am fucking terrified, I am shaking in my boots when I imagine an unholy abomination, secluded in his room, jerking off to little chink children in order to cope for his missed out highschool years.

Attached: 1653764727271.png (768x719, 373.61K)

>I am terrified
Yes

Like everyone should be.
Keep living in your head retard, no wonder the USA is full with shooters

did an american cuck you recently?

Yo wtf where is my gas??

$4.62 a gallon in america, nigger
no, i'm not going to translate to your monkey units of measure

i don't understand how people are doing it? as for me and my own, we're alright. i only have to drive like 2-3 miles per day. the wife drives a company car.
i have noticed an uptick of burglaries, theft, people in general freaking out and other crime. i'd expect this to skyrocket and continue to worsen conditions.
prepare accordingly. most people are really struggling right now. they're desperate and you know what that means.

Attached: Untitled11.png (1638x1042, 840.47K)