KEK: NIGGERS ON THE SUBWAY TAKE TURNS USING A RANDOM ASIAN GUY AS A PUNCHING BAG

twitter.com/Raw_News1st/status/1531050825375797251

Attached: bop.png (873x1020, 932.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20100122060132/http://www.thenotebook.org/blog/102112/asian-students-file-federal-civil-rights-complaint-over-south-philly-violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

webm

Attached: E44qpukeov4abwfy.webm (640x470, 2.61M)

Why do blacks hate Asians so much?
Is it because of COVID?

another example of white supremacy. You all should be ashamed of yourselves

This. Maybe this fucking chinks should hold another "anti-white supremacy" march lmao. That'll fix it.

Never thought I would say this, but that nigger is based. Chinks are submissive little pieces of shit who will do whatever the government tells them too. Serves him right.

Bruce Lee shouldn't have said the n word if he didn't want to catch hands

Attached: 1517060265317.png (454x685, 122.33K)

it's funny that when this was posted on twitter a couple days ago people were saying the asian guy was trying to rape a woman on the subway and all the commenters were saying it was deserved.
Like how believable is it that 4 black dudes are just amazing good samaritans?
people are 100% ok with violence as long as they are accused of doing something bad

They'll say whatever just to cope.

/thread

I blame white people, Donald Trump, and Gamergate.

Attached: whitesupremacy.png (749x727, 243.12K)

This, fuck chinks. They've spent the past two years being attacked by niggers and in some cities in California nearly all the crimes are black on Asian since the 90s and yet they still stab whitey in the back every chance they get. Fuck em.

>glowniggers comb through 1000 daily violent crimes in muttland for a week, to spam the one that involves an "East Asian" looking guy on Any Forums for another week
>Why do blacks hate Asians so much?
You know thats just America in general and this astroturf is a coping mechanism of impotent Amerimutts to deal with their insecurity about China, rationalized internally as "d&c"

If chang was mounting some girl where is the girl where is direct footage of him doing it, I don't trust shills.

>some reddit faggot says the niggers were innocent
lmao

Ban assault niggers

Oh no! Not an Asian!!!

niggers have learned, the know how to create sock accounts

niggers killing and beating up fifth column chinks is based though

fuck asians

nah fuck niggers

What's your voting record look like, Ping Ning?

Lmao

Attached: 32D4B72B-09F3-44EE-ADA1-C08AF65B42B2.jpg (1024x575, 43.61K)

>Muh democrazy blue vs red
Kike

no the reddit comment is saying the blacks were the criminals

What are you talking about? No, memeflag. Beyond Any Forums, no one talks about this. No one cares. No one talks about China beyond what Hollywood shows them either. No one cares. It's not a good thing but I don't think the rest of the world realizes how much Americans don't care about shit as long as it doesn't affect them. That's why rising prices are the #1 story.

Why can't both get fucked?

Doesn't look like anything to me

The plebbitor called the nigs out about lying. Apparently the Asian dude tried to stop them from harassing some sheboon and they beat him up and pretended it was the other way around using dishonest video in most cases only begins after the grids have escalated and video shows they dindu nuffin

oh you're right. I didn't actually read it because I have an aversion to reddit shit.

Kek, the asians who jumped on the anti-white, "stop the epidemic of asian hate" bandwagon during the BLM riots were so transparently subversive little shiteaters.
user here mentioned a good term, fifth column. Well sums up what these ching chongs are.

niggers deserve to get fucked more

>vote for niggers to punch you in the head repeatedly
>expect me to care

If that was my dad I'd be so livid, that I just might say the n--word. Grrrr! This makes me so mad!

i know it's so strange. Normies can't understand why all this violence is happening against old asian people and their women. As long as they keep blaming white people blacks know they can do whatever they want with no resistance.
Should be a fun summer

Joe Biden even had that faggot ass kpop band bts at the White House last week to discuss hate crimes against Asians, no doubt it was about fighting white supremacy

Attached: 4F428770-AB78-4D73-8618-FFC15025A456.png (918x944, 375.23K)

>voting ain't real bruv
>Vote yes on question 3 to be assaulted by feral niggers
Rope

I don't know a lot about this. Some one says they stop rape .But i don't really think who gonna rape a girl in subway. And also i don't see this guy look like someone who gonna rape a girl. Old enough for control own passion. And also if this guy really want rape a woman i don't see why that woman is not in this video. She must the most angry one. So i just don't understand why they personly want beat this guy.

The US government and corporate media will blame white supremacy for these niggers attacking an asian man

As long as they aren't beating up a white person I don't give a fuck.

Long live the PoC alliance! Defeat white supremacy at all costs.

web.archive.org/web/20100122060132/http://www.thenotebook.org/blog/102112/asian-students-file-federal-civil-rights-complaint-over-south-philly-violence

On Mifflin Street, "the large groups of students ran towards the Vietnamese students [who] were surrounded and assaulted by as many as forty African American students." Seven of the 10 were sent to the emergency room.

Attached: 3E0D5505-15BB-49E3-8DAB-152E79BA8219.jpg (704x1244, 211.44K)

No one is warm towards whites!

Attached: 502ECDE8-9657-4039-B3DF-10C36C51A656.jpg (1242x1249, 204.37K)

Essentially what happens every single election, yes. You either voted for it, remain for it, or do nothing about it.

Attached: kersey.gif (497x269, 951.17K)

>random person on reddit
>Witness
It's hilarious seeing people's confirmation bias so clearly demonstrated