Are you offended by being called a "goyim"?

Are you offended by being called a "goyim"?

Attached: cow.jpg (1284x1192, 190.85K)

goyim is plural, you stupid fuck

GOYIM

No more than I am when a schizo calls me a demon. Mental illness should be understood as not the reality of the world, and help should be offered to the insane party using fantasy words for their own elation.

There isn't a single derogatory slur that could insult a white person.

mental illness is a spook

there's no difference between "behavior people in power do not approve of" and what you loosely assign the label of "mental illness" nor is there any proof it is an actual sickness and not just people behaving differently in a way you feel doesn't help you feel powerful.

tl;dr -stigmatizing socially unpopular behavior doesn't mean it is wrong or a mistake

not really

Not really because jews are cattle too. Look up what a "Capo" is and what their job was at the nazi camps :^)

No because I realize they are right in the sense most humans are brain dead soulless cattle meant to be herded and controlled

but you are not? You are not like the other girls?

calling a white person a slave is pretty offensive because being white means to be free.

white trash is a moniker that fits sometimes, sadly.

Correct.

i'm offended by all yiddish when i hear it

>That spacing.
Go back.

>has a panic attack when called racist fascist or nazi

Fpbp
Literally came here to say this
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger
Edit 2, editctric boogaloo: omg all these awards!!!1
Edit 3: I'm unemployed, black, trans, am amputee, legally blind, and can't save up enough money for child support, but all of you are cutting onions aren't you?

Only if you’re offended by musing calling you kikes

Rather be a cattle than than a crooked-nosed beady-eyed troll rat.

Nuke Israel. Gas the kikes

Don't you support democracy in the Middle East?

I'm an atheist so religious insults mean nothing to me. Would you be offended if someone said you weren't making it to Valhalla? Or they hope no one buries you with enough money to cross the river Styx?

No, are you?

Attached: 1638304562764.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

In Georgia, the word goyim means something like "hillbilly" or "unwashed peasant". It doesn't have a clear definition, but it's definitely pejorative.
I was shocked when I found out it was a Jewish word.
> I used to call my own people a Jewish slur
>mfw

Attached: 5bf.jpg (900x889, 150.31K)

>literally translates to cattle
Personally, I am, but I understand that it probably applies to most gentiles. Jews are right in a perverted sort of way. Their contempt for the goyim isn’t without some justification.

It's a racial slur.