Do women use dating apps to get dates?

So I've got like 100 matches here and 0 dates. What the fuck is going on? 50% doesn't even respond and the rest just wants to chat. Fuck's sake

Attached: tinder-13.jpg (1200x800, 100.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Matches/country/GR/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in my experience they use them to get access to BBC

it's for validation

Chad only

mutt's law on the first post

Why would anyone use a dating app? Any bar I walk in I instantly get a date. Have your eyes open.

The truth is that the problem is more than likely with you. M8XYA

I used to get dates on tinder before corona but not anymore. Not much matches but always dates from matches. Lately I don't even match anymore I deleted the app

You aresupposed to chat and only say “ey gurl u wan sum fuq”

They do it for a ego boost to know if they are attractive or not. Women date upward until they find a cuck who will give into a girl who has fucked 8/10s - 10/10s 30 times. Get yourself a virgin wife by not going with a white woman, they are all nigger lovers these days.

>the res
they want their friends to see them looking busy and important as they text incels like you on their very important phone see how important she is, she makes the waiter stand there while she texts
guaranteed there isn't one woman who is texting you who is alone. They always run in packs.

Mostly this. I know a few women who met their husbands on dating apps, but most of them used the paid ones. Only one was desperate enough to get it on bumble.

They use it for free food because they can't cook, or for nut appointments. They are literal does in heat, and dont want kids because no man of value would want to deal with such a liability. Do they really think some friend with benefits is gonna defend their wet hole against someone they gave stds to without telling them because they just be tryna nut yo! Sometimes I just want to break people's jaws and fuck up their teeth beyond recognition.

imagine actually using dating apps ever

A lot of the accounts are fake even the ones with the blue check mark.

Attached: IMG_7759.png (750x1624, 2.66M)

>finding out that you are undesirable for the first time

Ah, I've been there buddy.

Your best bet is to basically ask them out for a drink immediately. Been actually dating my girl for 2 months who I met on a different dating site. Literally just opened with "hey you're pretty damn cute" asked her how she was doing. She said she had a long week at work, so I said sounds like you could use a drink, want to meet for one?
If you're chatting for days/weeks without making solid plans to meet for a drink you're wasting your time.

welcome to Tinder
"women" on this app use it as a pokedex
they don't actually want to talk to you

I'll go with this. Validation and add a suspicion that many of the more attractive profiles were paid shills of the dating corporation to sucker people into staying around. If they've been chatting with you for months, live in your vicinity but are "too scared" to meet no matter how safe of a meet you suggest, its probably because fake in some way.

In the years I used tinder I only met up and fucked one fat chick. Met my current gf on bumble so maybe that'd work better for you

Nobody is having sex anymore.

Attached: 4B48865A-5D01-4FDC-8FE4-27B187525C4F.webp.jpg (700x548, 49.44K)

jew.

Source.

I met my now wife on there, but that was back in 2019 before tinder became unbearable

You know I’m not sure. I always hear my female friends whine about not being able to find real dates on dating apps and how they’re always spammed with dick pics and all anyone wants to do is hook up. At the same time I always see threads like this full of men that talk about not being able to find dates and can’t even get a message back. I’m starting to wonder if online dating apps are just filled with bots that are designed to keep everyone as lonely and isolated as possible.

every woman on a dating app is disgusting or insane or both

Attached: 51981169-D681-4E7D-97C4-2F642A51CB80.jpg (1125x1225, 872.96K)

Most of those matches probably aren't real women. As women's tastes became impossibly absurd thanks to app validation, they started using bots to give guys a false sense of hope since 75% of men getting basically no matches is not a sustainable business model. I used to do okay on them and something switched right around when covid lock downs started. Probably pool of male users ballooned and women became even more spoiled for choice.

Let them go, they're a Jewish demoralization scam. Wish I knew a functional alternative in current year, but stoic self sufficiency >>>> Jewish loosh cattle any day.

Attached: 1648244575205m.jpg (1024x332, 69.98K)

The problem with virgins is they will always wonder what's beyond the limits of the one person they fucked. The other problem is that most people have STDs and don't mention it out of fear. If you're gonna bang someone, ask. If they lie, break their bones. This is why you use fake names, because they work. A year of your life can simply be avoided if shrewd. There's no way to imprison someone forgiving you stds, I've tried. You must resort to harsh permanent physical damage, it's all these fucking cattle understand.

Something like...
>look at all of the attention I can get
...combined with...
>one time I fucked chad so none of these men are good enough

how tall are you?

Lots of fat slobs on there.

Attached: average_american.jpg (750x1624, 606.12K)

Going on two new tinder dates this week, while shagging the two who stuck around from last month still every week.

Feels good not giving a fuck about these whores, mates.

That has to be a joke. I recognize one of those degens.

Famine is going to unironically be the best thing in a half-century

If you can't get a fuck from this society deadening shit free app idk what to tell you bro. Better luck next round. It makes me lose all respect for holes

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Matches/country/GR/type/op/
Have you tried not being a kankerlijer

If they are Balkan avoid them

Dox and give correction rape that is what these apps are for.
Inshallah.

They mostly just use tinder to farm attention. If you actually get a hot chick to meet you she will give you plenty of reason to run far away.

98% of them use them purely to feed their ego's

The number one “dating” app all women are on is Instagram. Instagram while not advertised as a dating app is 100% a dating app. The platform is pure vanity, it is used by normies to status signal and you will bet your ass chad has an insta and all the roasties are following chad to see what he is up to. They get massive dopamine hits when chad likes one of their photos or something, roasties get most of their chad sex through Instagram while tinder is used more as a ego boost tool to validate their worth by all the attention they get from thirsty simps while on occasion having sex with the one chad that is lazy and wants an easy fuck with what is probably an average looking girl. The YouTube channel “Taylor the Fiend” talks about this. He is very redpilled on women

One could say that she is the size of Brittany

Attached: 401b96ca64aa902c5183d959b69d5a84.png (640x485, 125.7K)

>talks dating apps
>shows picture of Tinder

¿que?

why are people just now talking about tinder for some reason. the app has been out for 9 years and has been the same amount of an issue since it released. Stop recycling topics you NPC fucks

Attached: IMG_20210926_114102627.jpg (2304x1728, 1.05M)