RACISM IS NOT OKAY. STOP BEING MEAN

RACISM IS NOT OKAY. STOP BEING MEAN

Attached: 1600098179949.jpg (300x250, 12.66K)

Shut the fuck up, ladyboy

>pattern recognition is not okay, stop noticing things D:

I'm not racist, I'm equally mean to all you cunts.

Its not being mean... Its being honest.

Don't ask people to lie.

racism isn't okay. it is required. either be racist or be totally unaware to the dangers you face.

when, NIGGER

Attached: HATING-NIGGERS.jpg (450x270, 27.46K)

average bluepill fag

unironically racists cant go to heaven. our common enenmy is powers and principalities which are demons and the globalists who manipulate people. blacks aisans and whites all have a common enemy which are the globalists. we should put all the hate aside at least for now.

but who are the "globalists"?

>Mutt
>Demons
Fulfilling the daily quota of schizo muttoids

I dont consider my self racist nor a nazi, these are childish terms conjured by simple minds. Tho true i never relax around blacks. And my general opinion of the race is very negative. I do think there are couple of decent blacks, here and there and the same mind set applies to jews as well. And i dont really have an issue with races other then niggers and jews. The world is not all black and white, evil and good, right and wrong. Most of life is chotic and random and we do the best we can with the hand we are dealt. Its mostly just grey.

Racism is okay if it's against jews.

Shut up, chinkass faggot.

I agree. I judge everyone on an individual basis. As it just so happens though, most Jews and mud people are not trustworthy.

Attached: 1536855827619.png (354x347, 121.44K)

STFU troon

Attached: 1653920900898.jpg (657x527, 55.81K)

>demons and the globalists
kys pussynigger

Why is it not okay though? I dont take orders, you are going to have to reason me out of racism

Thaiwan is rightful Chinese clay.
Fuck niggers. Irrigation is the future.

Attached: 1653915778796.jpg (1040x900, 208.29K)

fuck you asian niggerfaggot