He has a point...

He has a point. Guns should be regulated because that's literally what the founders meant when they said "well regulated". The founders were actually in support of gun control.

Attached: tuenthemin (1).jpg (960x1107, 171.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLVcLFMV4ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers tongue my anus

Id beat his old fucking ass until he wish he had a gun.

His friend was headshotted in front of him and he still a faggot liberal faux thug

Hahaha, bullshit. If there's one thing January 6th showed the world it's that gun owners are too afraid to ever use their guns.

His friend was left 4 dead

Yeah, I'm weak. Being a normal guy, I'm not arrogant to assume that I have the upper hand if I were to be assaulted. Better have a gun, just in case. Even heavy-weight boxing champions have body guards after all.

>Well regulated
It means good maintqined equipment it doesn't mean regulated tru law even onze a weedfag knows that

I said nothing about using a gun moron. Old cuck punk singer wouldn’t step in the ring with anyone who has an idea how to fight. Rather hit the weights like a little Cuck and talk shit. Many such cases.

See: Hassan porker

people pay to listen to this faggot

Isnt this the guy who let his best friend get shot by a pack of feral pavement apes?

>you don't need to lift weights
>weights should be regulated because that's what the founders meant when they said "well regulated"
>the founders tongued my anus and support weight lifting control

>wo bro i beat the shit out of fellow 16 year olds at my punk shows we had no guns we settled it with fists and mosh pit bros thats what the world needs to be on e big punk show and we are just in the audience wow that was kinda philosophical

Cool story, kys faggot

REMOVE ALL GUNS FROM NIGGER GANGS

GO ON TRY IT

OH WAIT IT'S ONLY THE WHITE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS YOU WANT TO DISARM

NOW I GET IT

Fixed it for you. Besides, all my favorite musicians are leftards & they promote guns. So they are cool & you're a faggot. Thread theme -
youtube.com/watch?v=FLVcLFMV4ww

Attached: henryrollins corrected.jpg (960x960, 234.31K)

Wtf are you even talking about? Your retarded ass really thinks Jan 6 was an insurrection and nobody brought their guns? Please don’t fucking breed Corky!

yes im weak, and? you are dead xD

It's FEWER bullets, not LESS, fucking illiterate monkeys.

How did all these old punks except for Johnny Rotten all become shit-talking leftist faggots?

because punk was the biggest meme

Sick people should be regulated and not let free all the time.

A member of a militia is often called a regular. "well regulated" means having many regulars.

5’ 9”

They were merely posers like the guys from Harold and Kumar. Neither one of them smoke weed but play stoners in a movie.

Rollins is jewish. Which means I dont care at all what he has to say and his fame is a product of fabrication

>says guns are tools
>still blames tools for what's a people problem