America is the Reason for Pozz

I just don't know how you can think America isn't the problem at this point. America has to be destroyed. America's sins against the White race:

>hosted the Frankfurt school at the Ivy League after they ran away from Hitler's Germany, and hired many of them to work for the government
>lead the economic boycotts of Apartheid South Africa
>FORCED West Germany to take millions of Turk immigrants to try and get Turkey to join NATO
>leaked memos show the US government was trying to force "diversity" on Estonia through the embassy
>disastrous Middle Eastern wars for Israel which introduced millions of rapefugees, then encouraged Europeans to take them (look how Obama congratulated Merkel for letting in millions of shitskins to Europe)
>the powerhouse of neoliberal economic theories which state that mass immigration is economically advantageous
>since America is the superpower and mass immigration is one of its most important values, other countries try and imitate this aspect of America because they think it will make them more economically successful
>took out Gaddafi, who was stemming the migrant inflows into Europe
>infecting the right-wing backlash to immigration in Europe with MAGAtard civnat type 'populist' rhetoric, instead of wanting them sent back, Trump-imitating parties want the nigs to 'just assimilate'
>supported decolonization all over the world in the Cold War and signal boosted anti-French/British pro-shitskin propaganda

You're a retard if you don't see that the USA is the definitive reason for anti-Whiteness and mass immigration. The USA needs to die as a superpower as quickly as possible if the White race is to survive. With the way the demographics are going, America needs to be replaced by China and Russia within the next 10 years for the White race to survive. You can cope with "muh chinks" or "muh vatniggers" but that's what it's going to take for White people to survive as a race.

Attached: american_general.png (1800x2250, 1.03M)

USA is a mistake and I wish all of its founding fathers were killed by the Bri'ish

Oh and how could I forget

>forced 'denazification' on Europe and mass holohoax propaganda

Another great American invention! Not even the commies 'denazified' East Germany. They had national pride and a homogeneous society under communism. Neoliberal American capitalism meanwhile introduced millions of Turks to West Germany.

I do too. This country was a complete mistake. And before anyone copes with "but muh founding fathers man", they were retards. They never had ANY plan to deal with slavery long-term. The values which this country was founded on ("muh freedumbs") aged like spoiled milk. Simply going back to an earlier era of America would not work, because the American system itself is what led to this level of decay from day 1.

America is just the host. Kikes are the parasite doing every single thing you listed. If you kill the host without killing the parasite first, it will just leap to another host.

gtfo faggots.

People always go on about Jews being the cause of all of this. While I do agree with it, I also believe that America is the direct REASON why they've gotten so much influence on society

Yes they have never been enabled more than in the USA. The thing that angers me is when people think going back to an earlier time of Americanism would fix this. Think of it this way. People say that Italians, Irish, were not considered White. This isn't true, but they were thought of as inferior stock compared to the Anglo-Teutonic founding stock (not saying I agree with it). And yet there was STILL mass immigration of these people who were considered racially inferior in an age where America was a society was far more 'racist'. Unrelenting immigration of people considered undesirables and the hyper-nationalistic racist American populace were powerless to stop it. Now, given that, how could a society like that resist the jews or stop the future mass immigration of NON-WHITES?

America is the vehicle they've been using. They can do this to any country that lets them control the printing of currency. Before America they were using Great Britain and after America they'll be using China. Any country with a private central bank is under the complete and direct control of kikes.

They've never been enabled like they have been in America and that's a fact, they have NEVER had this much power. America's obsession with "muh freedumb" and hedonism made the USA ripe for jewish pozzening.

DEATH TO AMERICA1

Attached: Death-to-kikemerica-2.jpg (604x848, 261.42K)

>Before America they were using Great Britain

You can bring up Disraeli, Sassoon, and that's true, but there was never this mass immigration and philosemitism like we see today. These Bolshevik jews came to America in the early 1900s and were running the country within 30-40 years. It never happened like this before, a society built on "freedom" and immigration is a dead-end and destined to fail.

One aspect of governance people don't understand is that people want to imitate successful countries. It's like a cargo cult. Because of America's superpower status, it was a long held consensus that liberalism (economic and otherwise), mass immigration, and pozz MAKES YOUR COUNTRY MORE POWERFUL. So regardless of whether or not you hate chinks, reflect on this for a moment.

If China was the #1 superpower people would seek to imitate the Chinese. Anyone saying we would need to be like America and promote liberalism, pozz, and immigration would be laughed at as policy proposals because anyone could simply point to the success of Chcina. The economic/political cargo cult would go to trying to imitate CHINA which would be BETTER for White people as China is much more nationalistic, racial, anti-LGBT, etc.

A jew is like peanut butter not everyone likes it alone, and eating it alone is a no go.
Amerimutts is like the perfect kind of bread, soft white loaf, toasted brown for the peanut butter to be spread on.

weird metaphor but true

There is NOTHING redeemable about America. Not even one thing. The culture is dreadful, people behave like maniacal sociopaths, worshiping money over race and family. The food is poisoned, covered in glyphosate, unripe, nutritionless, GMO filth. The air is filled with chemtrails. The waterways are filled with microplastics, estrogens from birth control, fluoride, etc. The people, oh man the people. I could go on for ages about all the things Americans do that fill me with anger.

If you sit down and observe how Americans act, everything they do is greedy, self-servicing, or completely pointless. The concept of soul no longer exists in this land. The last remnants of what America was is in the elderly WW2-era people who are on their death beds.

The conservatives conserve absolutely nothing, they just slow down the agenda ever so slightly. Conservatives today are yesterday's hardcore liberals. Tomorrow the conservatives will be Leninists while the Left will be Trotskyists. No Americans who read this post even understood that reference, which shows how poorly educated Americans are, also. The education systems are not about teaching people to strive, innovate, and achieve, but rather to conform and consume. People here have no conception of higher ideals, caring only for their basest desires, food, sex, drugs. ALL of which they consume in excess, because moderation isn't encouraged in any respect. Gamblers, cheats, and con artists is the USA. (Cont)

Attached: amerimutt-embassy.jpg (750x450, 102.11K)

(Cont) The movies worship criminal niggers, and meth cooks (you know what the fuck I am talking about).

They encourage promiscuity and actively mock chastity, loyalty, virtue, and practically all morals. Even the "conservative" "based and redpilled" Americans actively enjoy Jewish filth like "Always Sunny", "Sopranos" (hahahahah Jamal Ginsberg!!!!), or what ever have you boomer sitcoms. They love watching White men, fathers be emasculated while their intelligent but loving wives fix everything.

Their games consist of mindless violence, sex, drugs, the usual stuff they enjoy in real life. They love to pay $60+ (with DLC, of course!) to play as mulatto niggers and women killing the evil bad White guy. Recently, they also hate masculinity and view it as a toxic, non-integral part of civilization. The children actively mimic niggers and emulate nigger rappers in everything they do. Once again even the "based and redpilled" Americans here and everywhere love talking like niggers.

Truly, I could go on for ages and ages. I have in the past. There is nothing redeemable about the country. Not a single one aspect AT ALL. Get that through your thick, 7% Cherokee (BASED!) heads.

And finally, the one "redeemable" aspect most Americans love to use

>but muh gunz
Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

>There is NOTHING redeemable about America. Not even one thing.
I agree. Americans cope and pretend like there are some good things, but no. Gun rights, maybe, but those are going soon.

hey limey faggot maybe build a time machine and kill your own leaders for starting wars in Europe which led directly to the American globohomo empire
It's always someone else's fault

Attached: 14Words-David-Lane.jpg (688x1152, 244.07K)

No sympathy for ZOG golems.

Attached: 1531650142723.png (824x856, 906.79K)