CONFIRMED: POLISH TOILET SCRUBBERS MORE BOOTY BLASTED ABOUT RUSSIA THAN UKRAINIANS

>The countries with a widely held most negative view of Russia included Poland (87%), Ukraine (80%), Portugal (79%), Italy (65%), UK (65%), Sweden (77%), US (62%) and Germany (62%).

theguardian.com/world/2022/may/30/negative-views-of-russia-mainly-limited-to-western-liberal-democracies-poll-shows

How can you possibly be more asshurt than the country being invaded? It makes no sense.

Attached: 1646998582397.gif (1200x1000, 875.31K)

its like with generational wealth:
the asshurt is handed down through generations

Because of Soviet union?

Im Poland and I dont hold those views
Fake and gay
Op is a faggot

Experience.
Why shistralians are so prorussian? HIV lovers? Maybe abortion? Or homicides?

Polish know well how shit life is behind the iron curtain. Imagine unironically supporting communists invading europe

this picture was made by an asshurt schizophrenic mexican

lmao

Looks believable to me. Most of the polish flags here get so butthurt over russia without realizing why they did it in the first place.

Asshurt.

Attached: Diagnosis Fractured Ass.png (500x441, 121.92K)

based, good russian is dead russian

Attached: c0c.gif (600x400, 244.54K)

>Portugal (79%)
Literally who and what did we do to them.

The hate would be around 30% if not the media shilling anti Russia narrative every 5 seconds
My mom who is approaching her 50s one day woke up and maniacally started screaming to kill putin
All she does is watch TVN aka kike media
National media are the same, they scream warcrimes and show a vid of Ukrainians accidentally running over their own even
Those people are in the middle of an hardcore media campain

ok antifa

Attached: 1653344950730.jpg (1197x2494, 1022.34K)

See Most ppl would not care if it was not crammed down everybody's throat by every institution

you have based mom, it's a pity you are such a disgrace faggot tho. Say sorry to your mum.

Fuck off natonigger she is old and overworked and this puts a stress on her
Go fight as Israel Nazis againt "white" Asiatic army if you want dumb retard

Antifa loves the zionist govt of Ukraine and the domination of whites by Jews. You're thinking of leftypol tankies lol

>Poland (87%), Ukraine (80%)
fucking Poland

Nah antifa love the invading commies and even travel there to fight for them.

Attached: 1652959385214m.jpg (1024x663, 142.55K)

kek

>(((this))) thread again

Attached: juan pablo segundo.jpg (259x194, 6.28K)

I'm ashamed, we need to get it up to 100% brothers.
Also Portuguese proven honorary Eastern Europeans.

>Countries with a net positive view of Russia included India (36%) Indonesia (14%), Saudi Arabia (11 %), Algeria (29%), Morocco (4%), and Egypt (7%).
Based Duginist union of Arabo-Asia.