Imagine being European and not doing the procedure to legally own a gun

Imagine being European and not doing the procedure to legally own a gun...

How is hard to own one in your country?

Here in Belgium, subscribe at shooting range and pass medical tests, spend time shooting with rental guns and instructors, pass exams with police officers, send request to governor to own gun (first gun is 22lr pistol) then later you ask and pay taxes for whatever you want, 9mm, .45, .50, 7.62, 5.56... AK47? FAMAS? You name it you get it.
All semi automatic, full auto is prohibited for civilians here.

Attached: 20200830_121840.png (2113x1482, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hHPJV01cMw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In finland it is easy. You must simply have either a hunting license and be part of a hunting club or have license for competetive shooting.

I think it's easy to get guns in nordic countries and switzerland.

ur right i should move my ass

You can easily own a double barrel here

same process for Croatia

I should get a gun this week

I don't want to pay for a shooting-range subscription, if you ever happen not to renew it your weapons will be seized (and destroyed).

Just background check, medical examination and that's it. Carrying is harder though. We can't carry pistols. Buuut.. we can carry rifles in combat unready state. Here's how I exploit it. I carry VZ 58 around. It has short barrel and no stock so it's as big as DEagle. Combat unready is pretty vague. I just have a magazine kept in other side of belt and gun on the other. I remove trigger needle as well. It takes 3.2 seconds exactly for me to get it into combat ready state.

can't help but lol at gunfags, swordchads rise up

I can go to the hardware store and leave five minutes later with a shotgun and ammo.

deadly weapons are illegal
nonlethal weapons are heavily regulated

lol get rekt by a halberd

>deadly weapons are illegal
>nonlethal weapons are heavily regulated
sounds like jewish laws

Can't carry it here.. unless.. law makes an exception for traditional clothes that have sword as it's part. So if I wear chokha, nobody can oppose me carrying sword.

Attached: 1640018965BAB1FA11-BF80-4FE9-83AA-F8A461975134.jpg (1125x1389, 445.25K)

SIG p210, im drooling

2.2 seconds too long

Go to gun store. 9mm, .45, .50, 7.62, 5.56... AK47? FAMAS? You name it you get it. Complete form 4473. Get approval in 5-10 minutes because I’m not a degenerate criminal. Pay. Leave.
>Belgium BTFO

Attached: 5D21B74B-EA98-46D6-B81C-397BC716A1AF.jpg (920x1024, 63.12K)

ironically this is the one which passed them
If you are a gypsy it is illegal in theory but in actuality they dont even get searched and the judges are always in their favour if they reach court.
watch youtu.be/hHPJV01cMw8 as a example,the gypsy says "only real men wear guns on their person" and since only gypsies are allowed them,you can probably guess what he wants to say

Attached: Ion Iliescu.png (650x634, 508.37K)

Why would I want to own a gun legally? So that it could be traced in case of proper usage?

so you dont get into trouble with the police and have a slightly smaller chance of getting into trouble with them

I do have a knife attached to a bag because I can't carry it either. Somehow having it attached to a bag isn't "carrying" and chances of getting attacked by someone with guns is pretty low here. I need less than a second to pull a knife out in a situation where I wouldn't have time to assemble it. I usually have my boy for different occasions in case some gang tries to start shit. I definitely have time to assemble it in that case.

Gun larp cosplay Is cringe and retarded

Attached: 1653918349306.png (1063x1260, 965.38K)

A ready have one, also have 2 shotguns. All it took to get a pistol was to register for 1 year as a sports shooter.

also to obtain one illegally here as a non gypsy and especially a actual romanian is impossible since the sellers are gypsies which collaborate with the police to report anyone which wants to buy them,the police however dosent care they mostly dont report any gypsies and report all actual europeans to the authorities

I'm already in violation of this newly introduced law here. It's total BS, and all Swiss /k/ faggots are in favor of this, so that the government won't pass even stricter laws. But those little faggot cucks will soon enough learn, that it is inevitably coming.
Also I should be able to shoot in my backyard, as long nobody's life is endangered. Fuck paying a range.

But I don't want a gun user; I'm not insecure about my penis size.

Attached: Jack-jbwd2je74.jpg (1920x1080, 91.17K)